Occasional Contributor

Fall Fashion Days TSVs - 8/7 and 8/8

Anyone know the Fall Fashion Days TSVs?
Honored Contributor

Re: Fall Fashion Days TSVs - 8/7 and 8/8

[ Edited ]

A270973 - d&co slim leg pants, two colors antique (light) blue & dark denim for $29.00.  Thanks to a reader here yesterday gave us the info for one of the days.  I still haven't rcvd my email notcie about them but I did order the antique blue.  I like the looks of these.  There are three lengths, numeric sizing.  Size 6 works for me (5'4", 127lbs).

Don't know what the tsv is for the next day though.

Contributor

Also it will available in colored denim of black, charcoal gray, burgandy and olive.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

The TSV for 8/7 is a Marvelush fringed poncho, it's in the Insider. I received mine in the color wine the other day and love it. It has a detachable fringe scarf. It comes in lots of other colors. It's very similiar to their other fringe poncho they had in the past. Great for fall! Looking forward to the presentation to see the other colors, tempted to get the Navy, Chestnut or Paprika. :-)

Trusted Contributor

Does the poncho come in sizes? TIA. Heart

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney
Respected Contributor

A - 2 -6 -7 -1 -8 -5

Honored Contributor

I received my antique blue jeans last night, have them on right now.  SO comfy!!!!  Fit is spot on.  Love the style, love the slim legs, love the color.  I ordered two more pr after I saw they're in colors too.  Same size 6 in the olive and the burgundy - looking forward to getting these too.

I'm not at all a poncho girl, don't like them so I'll leave this one on  the shelf.

Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

A270973 - d&co slim leg pants, two colors antique (light) blue & dark denim for $29.00.  Thanks to a reader here yesterday gave us the info for one of the days.  I still haven't rcvd my email notcie about them but I did order the antique blue.  I like the looks of these.  There are three lengths, numeric sizing.  Size 6 works for me (5'4", 127lbs).

Don't know what the tsv is for the next day though.

Thank you,PinkDogwood.I don't understand why there's been no presentation on these jeans and yet it shows the special price ends a little over 4 hours from now. Maybe this one is for 8/8? 

Respected Contributor

I think the poncho looks great on the taller models, but I know I could not pull it off. I don't like a top with sides that come down past my knees. I am only 5"2". I thought Courtney, when she was on early this morning, looked great the way she styled it. Oh to be young again and have nice long legs. I am pretty sure if I went out to dinner in that, the fringe would end in my dinner plate also.

Valued Contributor

Last night I waited to see the poncho and convinced myself I didn't need it.  This morning I looked again.  This afternoon I caved and ordered the navy.

I am a poncho girl from back in the 70's when I made them with "Granny Squares". LOL

I will grab for a poncho over a jacket every time.  It was easy to pick the navy to wear with jeans, but I sure would have liked one of the brown tones too.