Regular Contributor

Re: Eve Pearl Your Beautiful Face Essential 6pc Collection Q & A - Friday, February 17th!

If I get Medium, what color brow pencil?  I have gray hair and brown brows

QVC Community

Re: Eve Pearl Your Beautiful Face Essential 6pc Collection Q & A - Friday, February 17th!

@imagemd wrote:

If I get Medium, what color brow pencil?  I have gray hair and brown brows

Hi @imagemd ! When you order the Medium shade you will recieve the cocoa brow definer in the TSV.

xoxo

-L

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Rest my case. Grey hair model Cheryl, You applied coco brow pencil. Looked ridiculous! Plus the undertone looked green?!? 💁
Contributor

Love your make up ! I've ordered TSV before and I'm ordering again. My question ...Is the Invisible Finish Blot and Set the same as Invisible Finish Powderless Powder ?

Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am a little confused by the presentation video on the website. The model only applies it to the cheeks. The chart is a bit more detailed but which color goes under the eyes? Do I use the light, the dark or will my It light concealer work? I'd be buying the fair, as I'm pale as a ghost, but have slight dark circles that need a little help.

Super Contributor

I've ordered the light shade because I think that I'm not quite pale enough for the fair yet what I see of the medium looks too dark.  I am brown-haired with streaks of gray which actually makes a naturally frosted look.  I have dark eyebrows (still not graying fortunately).  What I'm wondering is if the light is the correct shade rather than the fair.  Actually Ms. Eve is very close to the coloration of my skin and hair (before the gray started mixing in), so I'm wondering what shade she wears the most--light or fair.  Thanks for any advice as this is my first time ever to try this makeup.  (And I'm a baby boomer who is having her fiftieth--yikes!--high school reunion this summer!)

QVC Community

[ Edited ]

@JoBee wrote:

Love your make up ! I've ordered TSV before and I'm ordering again. My question ...Is the Invisible Finish Blot and Set the same as Invisible Finish Powderless Powder ?

Thank you @JoBee ! To answer your question, the Invisible Finish Blot & Set Pressed Powder is the product that was just shown and is available on QVC. The Invisible Finish Powderless Powder is a completely different product from the previous.

hope this helps!

xoxo

-L

QVC Community

[ Edited ]

@BarkLessWagMore wrote:

I am a little confused by the presentation video on the website. The model only applies it to the cheeks. The chart is a bit more detailed but which color goes under the eyes? Do I use the light, the dark or will my It light concealer work? I'd be buying the fair, as I'm pale as a ghost, but have slight dark circles that need a little help.

Hi @BarkLessWagMore !

The under eyes can be concealed with using the salmon concealer, a dark undereye circles life saver! Or if you would rather just have the foundation on, the darker shade of the 40/60 would go under the eyes and blend down into the cheek and into the lighter shade. Our foundations are very pigmented and concentrated so you will get a full coverage out of them!

I attached the insert that comes inside each TSV box for your convenience...

xoxo

-L

QVC Community

@InStitches49 wrote:

I've ordered the light shade because I think that I'm not quite pale enough for the fair yet what I see of the medium looks too dark.  I am brown-haired with streaks of gray which actually makes a naturally frosted look.  I have dark eyebrows (still not graying fortunately).  What I'm wondering is if the light is the correct shade rather than the fair.  Actually Ms. Eve is very close to the coloration of my skin and hair (before the gray started mixing in), so I'm wondering what shade she wears the most--light or fair.  Thanks for any advice as this is my first time ever to try this makeup.  (And I'm a baby boomer who is having her fiftieth--yikes!--high school reunion this summer!)

Hi @InStitches49 !

Eve is a true Light shade! Never changes, so if you and Eve has a similar skin tone the Light was a good choice! Thanks for watching and for the support Smiley Happy

xoxo

-L

Honored Contributor

@Eve_Pearl wrote:

@cuddlesmama wrote:

I don't understand your presentations. Why aren't your models starting with no makeup on you are putting on makeup over makeup!! How can anyone tell how it really covers?

Hi @cuddlesmama!

Our main models that Eve demos on reveals her "problem" she has with her skin (ex. redness, acne scars, etc) and the makeup is then applied on the model by Eve to show the coverage the foundation brings. This foundation is full coverage, and highly pigmented with a matte finish! The models off to the side demonstrate the finished product of what EVE PEARL makeup can really do! Their before and after shots are also shown to really be sure you grasp the difference EVE PEARL makes.

thanks so much for writing in and watching! Smiley Happy

xoxo

-L

It seems to me that you need to mention that the models have full MU on when you do the on air demos. To me it is a turn off to watch some one apply MU over already made up faces. Literally - I turn it off.