Honored Contributor

Re: ,Re: Eve Pearl Your Beautiful Face Essential 6pc Collection Q & A - Friday, February 17th!

Brow shade? Only for warm brown, Not silver or grey hair.
Honored Contributor

Re: Eve Pearl Your Beautiful Face Essential 6pc Collection Q & A - Friday, February 17th!

Please consider adding SPF 30 to the foundation.  I am interested in purchasing if there is SPF in a foundation.

Thank you!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
QVC Community

Re: ,Re: Eve Pearl Your Beautiful Face Essential 6pc Collection Q & A - Friday, February 17th!

[ Edited ]

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Hi @Sweet_Serenity! Brow shade for warm brown if you are lighter skin would be the cocoa, if you are deeper in skin tone go for the Espresso instead. little tip: The color brow shade you choose should depend on your skin tone NOT the color of your hair.

Smiley Happy

xoxo

-L

QVC Community

Re: Eve Pearl Your Beautiful Face Essential 6pc Collection Q & A - Friday, February 17th!

[ Edited ]

@winamac1 wrote:

Please consider adding SPF 30 to the foundation.  I am interested in purchasing if there is SPF in a foundation.

Thank you!

Hi Winamac!

We do not put SPF in our foundations because in order for SPF to truly work it needs to be reapplied every TWO hours, and we know that no one wants to be reapplying their foundation every two hours! 

xoxo

-L

QVC Community

@Eve_Pearl wrote:

@MommyAngie wrote:
Hello, Can you tell me the difference between the TSV brushes and the brushes in your very first TSV which I own. Also is the lipstick the same formula as Park Ave Rose? ( I own and love). Thanks!

Hi LilyBiscuit! SO happy you have our very first TSV ! Each hair on the new TSV brushes have 1000 microsilk fibers which make it 3D... this makes the brush super soft to touch and very efficient. The Rose is our new lip, our products are consistently at EVE PEARL!

xoxo

-L

consistenly evolving *** Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Eve_Pearl wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Hi Sweet_Serenity! Brow shade for warm brown if you are lighter skin would be the cocoa, if you are deeper in skin tone go for the Espresso instead. little tip: The color brow shade you choose should depend on your skin tone NOT the color of your hair.

Smiley Happy

xoxo

-L

Number one, One size fits all brow shade is wrong. Do know a little about makeup. No your shade will not work for me. If that was the case Anastasia Queen of brows would only offer two choices. Do appreciate your responding promptly. Thank you.🌷
Occasional Contributor

I am still looking for that holy grail for my foundation.....I have tried everything from IT, to BE, to all the other major dept store brands. From what I have read, this sounds like it could be just what I am looking for. I am purchasing for the first time and am excited to try it......at 57, I am told I look at least 10 years younger and am very diligent about my skin care and choice of make up. My fingers are crossed!!

QVC Community

[ Edited ]

@Cindyd413 wrote:

I am still looking for that holy grail for my foundation.....I have tried everything from IT, to BE, to all the other major dept store brands. From what I have read, this sounds like it could be just what I am looking for. I am purchasing for the first time and am excited to try it......at 57, I am told I look at least 10 years younger and am very diligent about my skin care and choice of make up. My fingers are crossed!!

Thank you @Cindyd413 for giving EVE PEARL a try. You will love the foundation, let us know your thoughts when you recieve it, always appreciate the feedback!

Thanks again Smiley Happy

xoxo

-L

Respected Contributor

I don't understand your presentations. Why aren't your models starting with no makeup on you are putting on makeup over makeup!! How can anyone tell how it really covers?

QVC Community

[ Edited ]

@cuddlesmama wrote:

I don't understand your presentations. Why aren't your models starting with no makeup on you are putting on makeup over makeup!! How can anyone tell how it really covers?

Hi @cuddlesmama!

Our main models that Eve demos on reveals her "problem" she has with her skin (ex. redness, acne scars, etc) and the makeup is then applied on the model by Eve to show the coverage the foundation brings. This foundation is full coverage, and highly pigmented with a matte finish! The models off to the side demonstrate the finished product of what EVE PEARL makeup can really do! Their before and after shots are also shown to really be sure you grasp the difference EVE PEARL makes.

thanks so much for writing in and watching! Smiley Happy

xoxo

-L