QVC Community

Eve Pearl Your Beautiful Face Essential 6pc Collection Q & A - Friday, February 17th!

[ Edited ]

Eve Pearl 2-17-17.PNGWe are back and ready to answer all of your Beautiful Face Essentials questions!

"See" you on Friday!

-Eve

Honored Contributor

Re: Eve Pearl Your Beautiful Face Essential 6pc Collection Q & A - Friday, February 17th!

CAN'T WAIT! Love your products. !

QVC Community

Re: Eve Pearl Your Beautiful Face Essential 6pc Collection Q & A - Friday, February 17th!

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

CAN'T WAIT! Love your products. !

Love you right back @CANDLEQUEEN. I'm prepping for our shows this Friday. We are also excited to be the makeup for Fashions Night In. Hope you tune in.  Its about Evolution, new items, new tips and trick of the trade.  And same old me. Woman Happy

Will have Lyndsey from our team answering any questions. She will also add some swatches. 

Thank you for the support. A single mom...woman owned small business. Doing what I love. Developing what I beleive in...with purpose.

xoxo,

Eve

Valued Contributor

I will be tuning in! I have "difficult" skin to match: light/med. depending not on the season but on that particular day! Flushing, you name it. Your products are my skin salvation! I can customized for any situation. The concealer blends and stays and I only need a tiny amount. And the blush is my holy grail. Gives me color without looking clownish. Best wishes for a most successful TSV. I'll be watching and learning (oh, and buying). LOL
P.S. How about some eyeshadow tips for grey eyes? We are forgotten about. ;-)
Valued Contributor

Love your make up Eve! It really helps my 50 year old skin to look luminous!

I am hoping you will have some new eyeshadows and other goodies for us to try, too! 

Can't wait to receive your TSV!

Best wishes to you, and thank you for all you do!

QVC Community

[ Edited ]

@Sheilaray wrote:
I will be tuning in! I have "difficult" skin to match: light/med. depending not on the season but on that particular day! Flushing, you name it. Your products are my skin salvation! I can customized for any situation. The concealer blends and stays and I only need a tiny amount. And the blush is my holy grail. Gives me color without looking clownish. Best wishes for a most successful TSV. I'll be watching and learning (oh, and buying). LOL

Hi @Sheilaray! Thank you so much for all the kind words! We LOVE that you love our products! We are just as excited for the big day as your are!

P.S. Blues, deep purples, greens all enhance the beauty of grey eyes! Try the EVE PEARL Emerald Eye Palette.. one of my faves Smiley Happy

QVC Community

@Eve_Pearl wrote:

@Sheilaray wrote:

Hi Sheilaray! Thank you so much for all the kind words! We LOVE that you love our products! We are just as excited for the big day as your are!

P.S. Blues, deep purples, greens all enhance the beauty of grey eyes! Try the EVE PEARL Emerald Eye Palette.. one of my faves Smiley Happy

-L

QVC Community

[ Edited ]

@Suziqzee wrote:

Love your make up Eve! It really helps my 50 year old skin to look luminous!

I am hoping you will have some new eyeshadows and other goodies for us to try, too! 

Can't wait to receive your TSV!

Best wishes to you, and thank you for all you do!

@SuziQzeeLOTS of new goodies on the way! Thanks for the wishes Smiley Happy and Thank YOU!

-L

New Contributor

In some of  the auto ship descriptions it list two different blushes.  Is one for the lighter and the other for the darker foundations? Are the lip colors the same regardless of the foundation color.  I loved the last TSV but couldn't use some of the lip color because it was WAY too light. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
TSV before ordering few questions. Would someone please tell me is this good for older dry skin? Iam 58 no longer use a full face of makeup. Instead spot conceal my main concern what is the finish? Dewy or semi matte. Finally, Brow shade? Which one for grey hair? Thank you.