Contributor

Re: Eve Pearl - The Flawless Face Collection Q & A Chat 9/20/16

Well,I just ordered the fair and the light in this set because I couldn't decide which color to get.  

My question is, how are we suppose to use that much of the color quad if we only touch the brush to it each time?  That seems like it would take forever to use it all up.  Can we switch color quads but not foudation color on our next auto-delivery?

Esteemed Contributor

@hunter the color quad choice will only change if you change to one of the three darker foundation shades. Tan, Dark or Deep. You might want to watch eBay down the line if interested in the darker quad.

Honored Contributor

@laro wrote:
If you go to Sandra Bennett's Facebook page there is a video where after Eve applies the makeup on Sandra, she swatches the colors on her arm, and the 3 darker shades on the arm of a woman of color. I found it very helpful. I would of ordered medium but after seeing the swatches I ordered light. Pleas note that they have sound issues for the first 2.5 minutes of the video, but the sound kicks in after that. Also you do not need to belong to facebook to watch the video

@laro  THANK YOU for posting this!! I went there and it's fantastic how the colors are shown! In addition, in the comments there are 2 sets of thick swatches on someones arm and the shades really pop. Ordering FAIR was the right choice!!

Thank you EVE and SANDRA for doing this!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@laro wrote:
If you go to Sandra Bennett's Facebook page there is a video where after Eve applies the makeup on Sandra, she swatches the colors on her arm, and the 3 darker shades on the arm of a woman of color. I found it very helpful. I would of ordered medium but after seeing the swatches I ordered light. Pleas note that they have sound issues for the first 2.5 minutes of the video, but the sound kicks in after that. Also you do not need to belong to facebook to watch the video

@laro I will have to check it out, thanks for letting us know!

ETA; perhaps it is just my laptop but in that video, to me it looks like the foundation is too dark on Sandra as it is darker than her neck and chest for sure. Right?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Eve_Pearl thank you SOOO much for doing the swatches of ALL shades on your arm in the video on Sandra's FB page! This was so helpful and makes me sure now that I need to get the fair. Excellent!

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@laro wrote:

@laro I will have to check it out, thanks for letting us know!

ETA; perhaps it is just my laptop but in that video, to me it looks like the foundation is too dark on Sandra as it is darker than her neck and chest for sure. Right?

I agree, it looked darker than her neck. However, on air, it looked fine.....maybe they brought it down her neck or used more of the lighter shade toward the jawline.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you very much @Phelina

QVC Community

@Daysdee wrote:

For those that have used Eve Pearl foundation, do her colors run dark?  I'm debating between Fair and Light.  (I'm not "Nicole Kidman" fair, but do wear fair in most brands.)  I think they are doing an awful job showing the colors (as usual).   I may just forget the idea of trying it as returns are so costly.  Looks like a nice set though.

Hello Daysdee, 

We apologize if the models and shade charts didn't help with finding your match. If you usually a fair in most brands but are not as your discribing not too fair, I would recommend the LIGHT. As our FAIR is Ultra fair. Our foundations are very forgiving. We have also posted shade swatch images and video in the main post of this thread. I will reattche for you here as well to save you time Smiley Happy

From Top to Bottom: FAIR,  LIGHT,  MEDIUM

FR-MD.JPG 

We appreciate you tuning you Woman Happy

QVC Community

@Pearlee wrote:

After watching the video of applying the foundation - the light and dark then blending - I don't know how you apply to the forehead?  All I saw were the cheeks!   How does the foundation go on the forehead with the light and darker shades?

Hello Pearley, 

There are few ways for going about applying on the Forehead, nose and chin, but really finding what works for you, becuase the actual product does all the workHeart.

1. You can simply use the remaining product that is left on your brush ( Blender side) and smooth over these areas.

2. Appling what is remaining on your flat side of the brush and just spot apply in these areas and then smoothing it out with the blender side. 

3. You can use the the helpful chart that comes allong with the foundation, think paint by numbers. 

HD Dual Foundation Insert 2016.jpg

Trust us, try it out see what works for you. Its fast simple and effective. You love the end results. 

XO Woman Happy

QVC Community

@Daysdee wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Daysdee wrote:

For those that have used Eve Pearl foundation, do her colors run dark?  I'm debating between Fair and Light.  (I'm not "Nicole Kidman" fair, but do wear fair in most brands.)  I think they are doing an awful job showing the colors (as usual).   I may just forget the idea of trying it as returns are so costly.  Looks like a nice set though.

@Daysdee I'm like you and it is frustrating, isn't it? I wish they'd at least have the pans of each color out on the table and point to them to show the colors, although I know the pans make the product look darker than how it actually applies.

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Daysdee wrote:

@Daysdee I'm like you and it is frustrating, isn't it? I wish they'd at least have the pans of each color out on the table and point to them to show the colors, although I know the pans make the product look darker than how it actually applies.

I've been watching and haven't seen them show the pans either.  That and/or swatches on someone's arm would sure help.   I'm new to her brand and disappointed in the presentations.

Hello Daysdee, 

With all the shows we held all models shades up. Ideally would like to hold all the shades at once to show all pans. With limited time we are unable to do so. This is all great feed back for future shows to help assist you better. Even if its posting more visial aid in the main post. 

We turly appreciate your time Heart