Valued Contributor

Re: Eve Pearl - The Flawless Face Collection Q & A Chat 9/20/16

@Eve_Pearl wrote:

@Lally wrote:

Hi Eve,

Thanks for opening a chat for us and congrats on your upcoming 2nd TSV! 

I plan on ordering the fair and meduim kits since I am in between those shades. The quad looks nifty. I look forward to seeing you show us how to enjoy it.  

Couple of questions:

Do you have plans to bring your dual powder foundation to QVC? I have oily skin and powders work better for me.😄

I need your guidance using the  shadows. I use a primer, but the shadows disappear and/or turn a weird shade of grey within 30 minutes or less. I even tried different primers, your concealer, and applying directly to my lids. Same result. Houdini shadows they are on me.😄 Any ideas?

Thanks again for briniging a new kit. I hope your sales soar. Xox

Hello @Lally

Thank you so much for your kind words! We will be actually be launching our HD Invisible Powders in 2017 so keep your eyes out for those!

With our eyeshadows, a great trick is to use them wet. All of our eyeshadows can be used wet or dry and will help in making them create a beautiful and smooth finish.

xo

Oh the new powders are sure to be a hit.  Wet huh? Ok will try that aporoach next.💚

QVC Community

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@Eve_Pearl Hi Eve, I can't decide if I should get the Fair or Light foundation. I bought your Salmon concealer in Fair and it's a good match for me. Out of curiosity, I tried the darker of the two colors in the concealer on my face and it blended in nicely. Is the shade of the darker foundation in the Fair 60/40 similar to the darker color in the concealer or would the Light work better for me? I have pink undertones.

Thanks in advance for your help!

btw - Hoda mentioned your 60/40 foundation today on their "Favorite Things" segment!

Hi @Tennessee Vol

Yes if you are using the darker side of the Fair concealer then Fair would work best for your as well. The darker is great for Eve's Reverse Contour Method and the lighter side is great to brighten. Then take your brush and blend!

You are welcome & yes we are so excited to be a part of Hodas " Favorite Things"

xo

Esteemed Contributor

@Eve_Pearl wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@Eve_Pearl

Question regarding the 4th auto delivery of your new tsv and your prior Feb tsv.The colors, lip and cheek for your 1st tsv are being repeated. Same for the new offering. The liquid lipstick is posted to be a repeat color also.

Are these typos? Or have you intentionality chosen to repeat these color items? If so, why?

Thanks for your time and attention. 

I would like to know this too, @Eve_Pearl. Thank you.

Hello @HappyDaze We are featuring some of our new shades in the liquid lipstick formula and our cheek shades as well! 

@Eve_Pearl

I am still unclear about the 4th AD of this new tsv. Are the 1st and the 4th deliveries the same lip color? QVC's description states the color quad will remain the same with only the lip color changing for Three of the future deliveries. Kindly confirm.

Also your prior TSV, from Feb has a repeat of the colors (lip and cheek) in the 1st and 4th delivery. Is this intentional? Is this a QVC typo or misinformation? Thanks once again for your time and attention

QVC Community

@rochelleS wrote:

@Eve_Pearl wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@Eve_Pearl

Question regarding the 4th auto delivery of your new tsv and your prior Feb tsv.The colors, lip and cheek for your 1st tsv are being repeated. Same for the new offering. The liquid lipstick is posted to be a repeat color also.

Are these typos? Or have you intentionality chosen to repeat these color items? If so, why?

Thanks for your time and attention. 

I would like to know this too, @Eve_Pearl. Thank you.

Hello @HappyDaze We are featuring some of our new shades in the liquid lipstick formula and our cheek shades as well! 

@Eve_Pearl

I am still unclear about the 4th AD of this new tsv. Are the 1st and the 4th deliveries the same lip color? QVC's description states the color quad will remain the same with only the lip color changing for Three of the future deliveries. Kindly confirm.

Also your prior TSV, from Feb has a repeat of the colors (lip and cheek) in the 1st and 4th delivery. Is this intentional? Is this a QVC typo or misinformation? Thanks once again for your time and attention

Yes the repeat colors are for the third auto delivery. For this TSV the first auto delivery shade will be a new shade, Ruby Wine - a deep lucious red wine.  The second auto delivery will be our new Rich Caramel - A soft warm rich brown.

xo

Esteemed Contributor

@Eve_Pearl Thank You for clarifying the future AD lip colors. Most appreciated ♡

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Eve_Pearl the young, short haired blonde model with the freckles (you demoed using water to sheer out the foundation to let her freckles show through)- which shade did you use on her? I watched but never heard which shade. Thanks!

ETA: I believe you called the model "Jill"

New Contributor

With regards to origin of country that the products are made, women want to know from WHAT country.  Is it China?  That is the only country I would not want my makeup to come.  It used to be stated quite clearly and now companies realize what a 'dirty' word global/outsourcing, etc., is that they 'hide' or do not want to mention China.  From what country is Eve Pearl cosmetics made?

QVC Community

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Eve_Pearl the young, short haired blonde model with the freckles (you demoed using water to sheer out the foundation to let her freckles show through)- which shade did you use on her? I watched but never heard which shade. Thanks!

ETA: I believe you called the model "Jill"

Hello @HappyDaze The shade we used on Jill is "Light". Xo

Respected Contributor

@SEW1 wrote:

With regards to origin of country that the products are made, women want to know from WHAT country.  Is it China?  That is the only country I would not want my makeup to come.  It used to be stated quite clearly and now companies realize what a 'dirty' word global/outsourcing, etc., is that they 'hide' or do not want to mention China.  From what country is Eve Pearl cosmetics made?

I'm guessing that since they have not answered your question - they answered your question and I would guess they are made in China? They seem to have answered all the other questions.

QVC Community

@SEW1 wrote:

Hello @SEW1

We source world wide for the finest ingredients and globally produce our products. We presently produce in the USA, Italy, Korea, Tawain and China.