QVC Community

Eve Pearl - The Flawless Face Collection Q & A Chat 9/20/16

[ Edited ]

We are back! And ready to answer all of your questions to make sure you achieve a Flawless Face! So bring them on! 

We have attched a shade chart, Swatch Video and some FAQ to assist you with your shade and questions. 

-Eve

Eve Pearl tsv 9-20-16.PNG

[video]

20160920_160458-1.jpg

HD Dual Foundation: FAIR,  LIGHT,  MEDIUM

FR-MD.JPG

HD Dual Foundation: TAN,  DARK,  DEEP

T-DP.JPG

EVEPEARL Shade Chart with descriptions (2).jpg

Flawless Face Shade Chart.jpg

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:

Q: How can I decide which foundation and concealer shade is right for me?

A: There are several ways you can determine which foundation or concealer is best for you:

• Have a look at our video Makeovers featuring models of all skin types.
  • Watch videos on the EVE PEARL YouTube channel.
  • Send a picture of yourself to contact@evepearl.com and our team of top artists will recommend the products that are right for you.

Q: Is EVE PEARL ok to use on my sensitive skin?

A: EVE PEARL is good for all skin types! Our products are great for sensitive, mature, red, acne prone, dry, oily skin etc because the EVE PEARL line contains so many nourishing ingredients. EVE PEARL cosmetics are non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic. Our foundations and concealers are made from a luxurious cream base. They are also infused with our CosmeNutrients® so your skin will always stay nourished.

Q: I have bad acne and am afraid to aggravate my skin. Why should I use EVE PEARL?

A: We understand concerns about certain makeup when dealing with sensitive, problem skin. Eve created this entire line for people with sensitive and acne prone skin, which she has had to deal with most of her life. She wanted to create a makeup that was innovative and would conceal and treat skin at the same time. When people think of creams, they sometimes associate them with pore-clogging mineral oils. Most "good for you" natural, mineral powders are dehydrating, give minimal coverage and leave acne prone skin looking dry and unfinished.

Our hydrating cream foundations provide a light, greaseless formula with nourishing vitamins, minerals, proteins, peptides and antioxidants. EVE PEARL makeup will actually help to heal acne prone skin with its anti-inflammatory properties. It covers redness and scarring, creating the illusion of flawless skin and the only oil used in our product is 100% natural jojoba oil. Dermatologists are learning about the EVE PEARL line and are carrying it in their offices It's good for your skin and it is ideal for women who have injections, laser and face irritation.

Q: How do I achieve the best results from using EVE PEARL HD Foundation?

A: Our foundations and concealers are made from a luxurious cream base. They are not an oil or water base like most cosmetics on the market. We suggest applying the foundation to the face using an EVE PEARL foundation brush. Then, with a moistened EVE PEARL non-latex sponge, blend out the product to achieve the desired level of coverage, from sheer to full. You can also build the foundation for a fuller coverage. It's that simple!

Q: Does EVE PEARL conduct animal testing for any of its products? Q: Where are your products made:

A: EVE PEARL® has never conducted animal testing at any stage of product development.  We also do not contract with any third parties to conduct animal testing on our behalf.  

Q: Where are your products made:

A: EVE PEARL® Beauty Brands. We source world-wide for the finest ingredients and globally produce our products.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Eve Pearl - The Flawless Face Collection Q & A Chat 9/20/16

@Eve_Pearl

Many of my Fair friends on this beauty board are asking about your lightest color and are very concerned about their perfect match. Would you kindly elaborate the who, what and why's to assist in their perfect color choice selection. Your guidance will be greatly appreciated!  

Much Thanks for your time and assistance. 

Honored Contributor

How pale is your Fair foundation? Department store foundations in their LIGHTEST color are always too dark for me UNLESS I add white drops or use a white powder or use a white base..... so I'd like to know if yours is lighter than the majority of department stores, especially as so many actresses are embracing their paleness.

Follow up: what are the undertones in this shade- pink, yellow, peach, neutral?

Thank you for addressing this. I have and enjoy your other products and hope I am able to add your foundation to the mix : )

Trusted Contributor

@SahmIamI haven't tried the EP Fair, but the range of EP tends to start at a fair/light and deepen.  I would think that if you need to add white drops to department store foundations (when they may have 10-20 shades to choose from) you are not going to find EP fair to be pale enough.  This is just my obvservation based on owning both the light and medium EP foundations and comparing how they look to the "fair" on tv.  I am a solid medium but can wear EP light in the winter.  

Honored Contributor

@Mrsq2022  You are most likely right but I'm hoping you're wrong this time, lol. When I hear a vendor say "fairest of the fair" I think to myself "You mean the Casper's of the world?" because WE ARE the fairest of the fair. I actually hate that description because the majority of the time, it's an outright lie.

One of the reasons I asked and hope the shade is light enough is because of Ms. Pearl's work in Hollywood. Many actresses are extremely fair so if she's doing their makeup and using her products, how is she matching them? Keeping my fingers crossed she answers AND it's light enough for us pale people. : )

Trusted Contributor

@SahmIam I hope I'm wrong too!  I know that there are many ladies on the boards that would like a fairer-than-fair shade to be offered (easier to warm it up a bit with bronzer if too pale than it is to lighten it).  

One thing to think about though - it is a contouring palette.  So the darker shade in the palette is actually supposed to be deeper than your skin tone.  I think it throws people off when they swatch it, but it works.  The lighter shade in the palette should be slightly lighter than your skin tone.  Then when you blend them as demonstrated, they look great.  I hope that a fair lady will chime in and tell you that it will work because I very much enjoy these products and am preordering this TSV Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

Hi! Would you be able to do a swatch of colors side by side (say on the arm) on both fair and darker skin and show those swatches to us before the first show? Maybe even in this blog forum.

When a foundation is applied real time to a model, it is not always helpful. Sometimes it actually makes it more confusing. I try to research foundation colors online and often seek out pictures of swatches on skin that is close to mine. I find that very helpful. 

Honored Contributor

Does this foundation have SPF?

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Regular Contributor

I need a foundation for porcelain skin and not yellow based.  I'm very fair with pink undertones and anything with yellow in it makes me yellow.  Not exactly the color I'm going for. LOL

Thank you so much

The TSV looks awesome and I want to get it but only if I can get some answers first..

Trusted Contributor

@SahmIam Check out this YouTube video posted on another EP thread in beauty:

For anyone interested:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcRKouAzhK0

This woman is demoing the "fair" and I think that it is an excellent close-up demo of the shades.  Hope this helps!