Frequent Contributor

Re: Eve Pearl Chat - The Flawless Face Collection

Sorry for the delay.  I just saw this.  Eve Pearl said they read my comment from the message boards regarding using the light during the day and medium for the evening as Eve Pearl mentioned she does.  I am so glad I bought two of these when it was a TSV.  I absolutely love the foundation.  For me, it leaves a much better finish, and better coverage that all of the various IT cosmetics i have used.  Smiley Happy

Contributor

I bought the light but it was to light when it got delivered I should have ordered the medium so crushed I had to send it back and the medium was sold out Smiley Sad I know better now I cant wait for Eve Pearls next TSV I really loved the brushes I could kick myself her foundation is so good even on my oily skin 

Honored Contributor

I ordered the light TSV a while back. It works for me. I normally go with medium but it said for olive skin tones & I have a lot of pink/red tones.

Occasional Contributor

I have been looking forward to the Eve Pearl TSV for the longest time but it seems mostly the same as the last TSV except for shades. Not sure I am going to order this since I still have product left from my last auto delivery and I really don't think the shades in this kit are flattering to this salt and pepper hair light skin tone old lady.

Would love to see some new products!