QVC Community

Eve Pearl Chat - The Flawless Face Collection

[ Edited ]

EVE PEARL is Makeup with Skincare for every complexion! We will be LIVE at midnight with this incredible 24 hour epic event featuring our Flawless Face Collection in 6 beautiful shades: FAIR (Porcelain, Alabaster) LIGHT (Ivory, Cream, Sand) MEDIUM (Beige, Olive, Universal) TAN (Latte, Bronze, Goddess) DARK (Milk Cholocate) DEEP (Rich Espresso) Find your perfect shade here!image.jpeg

Eve pearl colors.JPG

Contributor

Re: Eve Pearl Chat coming February 19th!

just a little peek to what is in the TSV just a little one please :-) 

QVC Social Team

@lisajococomo wrote:

just a little peek to what is in the TSV just a little one please :-) 

Oh, @lisajococomo - I wish I could but I don't think you will be disappointed!

Contributor

Fabulous!!! I already ordered mine :-) Thanks for a great TSV 

Contributor

I am really looking forward to this!

Trusted Contributor

Trusted Contributor

@Eve_Pearl wrote:

Hello everyone!

It will be a fun filled Friday and we are excited to show you how you can have a flawless face!

See you soon!

Eve Pearl & Team

Eve Pearl shades pic.JPG

Thank you so much EVE PEARL TEAM!!!

Would you be able to tell me what the undertone of both the medium and tan are?  If the medium is yellow and not neutral or pink I will be good with that if it is not on the lighter side of medium.  Otherwise I will take my chances with the tan.  Can you possibly clarify for me?  Thank you in advance.

Trusted Contributor

Could you tell me what shades of HD foundation the women fourth from the left in this picture is wearing? I'm having a tough time choosing between light and medium and I believe she is my closest skintone match. I'd like to place my order Nd having a tough time choosing based on what I see online.
Trusted Contributor

Also, I viewed the TSV video of Eve Pearl's application on Amy Stran.  What shade was being used on Amy?

Trusted Contributor

PLEASE swatch these shades in your presentations.  I am on the fence deciding between Light and Medium.  If I cannot see the shades swatched onto someones hand, I will not be able to order it. 

When you just show a snap-shot of someone wearing the makeup, it is hard to make that judgment.  But I can tell if a medium is too dark once I see it swatched on someone's hand or face (not blended out)  Thank you!!