Esteemed Contributor

@Buckaroo2 wrote:

I received my sand brown the other day and they are fabulous! Ordered the bark today. If that makes me weird I don't care.  I love them.

I guess that makes me weird too, because I really like this style. even though I live in the very hot deep south, I think this style would be appropriate for an occasion that called for a more covered look, such as church or going out to eat in the evening. and I think they will be perfect in the fall with pants or with tights and a skirt. I was really tempted to get the bark, but got the sand brown, which looks like what I would call a British tan. I've never owned Earth brand shoes and I hope they're as comfortable as the reviews say.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Occasional Contributor
I think Sally is so refreshing and I really enjoy watching her… And I love Earth shoes.
Esteemed Contributor

I liked the shoes when I saw a picture of them on my computer but when I saw them on the Q I did not care for them. I would never wear that shoe in the summer. It looks more like an early fall shoe. I live in a state where it snows so I don't know when I would wear them. I know many have given this shoe five stars and that must suit their lifestyle. I did not think they looked good with many of the clothes. They looked like they should be styled with fall clothes.

Frequent Contributor

I LOVE these shoes & I will wear them year round! The only time I won't will be in the snow. I work in the air condition & these will be perfect in the summer. Now with that being said I won't wear them on a hot summer day when I am outside, but if we are going out to eat & I am wearing a cute crop pant these will be perfect. Again we will be in air condition.  Can't wait for them to arrive!

Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

I liked the shoes when I saw a picture of them on my computer but when I saw them on the Q I did not care for them. I would never wear that shoe in the summer. It looks more like an early fall shoe. I live in a state where it snows so I don't know when I would wear them. I know many have given this shoe five stars and that must suit their lifestyle. I did not think they looked good with many of the clothes. They looked like they should be styled with fall clothes.

I agree with much of what you stated.  I loved them before I saw them "on".  I still thought they were cute.  I agree....they didn't look good with how they were styled!  They looked awful on Coleen with the crop wide-legged pants.  I think had they been shown in August with a cute sweater I'd have liked more.  They are nice shoes though.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"