Re: Dyson fan TSV... reviews please!

doncha know it!

Trusted Contributor

Private thread , I guess.

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

I live in the Seattle area and I purchased the shorter fan at Costco last year. In the event of hot weather I put it in the kitchen and sometimes the bedroom. I thought I saw the taller one at my Costco last week but I did not notice the price.

Super Contributor

On 5/18/2014 DiAnne said:

I live in the Seattle area and I purchased the shorter fan at Costco last year. In the event of hot weather I put it in the kitchen and sometimes the bedroom. I thought I saw the taller one at my Costco last week but I did not notice the price.

DiAnne, I went ahead and just ordered it. I was going to buy a new fan anyway... and although I was not going to pay this much, those 95 degree weeks are just awful here in Seattle without air conditioning and I want a great fan up stairs to move the air and help it FEEL cooler....

Honored Contributor

On 5/18/2014 gazelle77 said:
On 5/18/2014 DiAnne said:

DiAnne, I went ahead and just ordered it. I was going to buy a new fan anyway... and although I was not going to pay this much, those 95 degree weeks are just awful here in Seattle without air conditioning and I want a great fan up stairs to move the air and help it FEEL cooler....

I think you will enjoy it. It made an amazing difference in my kitchen last year and also it is easy to store because it has such a narrow profile. I feel like such a wimp because I start whining about the hot weather when it gets above 75 degrees!!

Respected Contributor

I ordered the TSV too.

Super Contributor

On 5/18/2014 ILikeShade said:

I ordered the TSV too.

Tag me after you get it and we can compare notes. Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

I can't afford it.

Valued Contributor

Bought it last year when it was a TSV and love it. It was a great purchase for us.