Esteemed Contributor
On 1/7/2015 TwoWhiteCatsandAChicken said:
On 1/7/2015 Goldenlocks said:

I also agree - fantastic line of skin care. The extra-strength peels provide the right amount of exfoliation for my sensitive skin and leaves my skin soft to the touch. I peel every other night before bed. I have been using ferulic acid for years from a different brand and switched to Dr. Gross when I saw that he was able to combine ferulic acid with retinol. I am 49 with no deep wrinkles and very few fine lines. I have good genes but also believe I've made wise choices regarding my skin care since I hit 40.

Thanx, it's good to know the peels aren't too strong and can be used every other day!

Just to be on the safe side, my recommendation is to start with the regular-strength pads, not the extra-strength. That's how I dipped my toe in the water. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Did you notice a

Esteemed Contributor

I also agree - fantastic line of skin care. The extra-strength peels provide the right amount of exfoliation for my sensitive skin and leaves my skin soft to the touch. I peel every other night before bed. I have been using ferulic acid for years from a different brand and switched to Dr. Gross when I saw that he was able to combine ferulic acid with retinol. I am 49 with no deep wrinkles and very few fine lines. I have good genes but also believe I've made wise choices regarding my skin care since I hit 40.

Thanx, it's good to know the peels aren't too strong and can be used every other day!

Just to be on the safe side, my recommendation is to start with the regular-strength pads, not the extra-strength. That's how I dipped my toe in the water. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Did you notice a

(Hate wndws 8!) Did you notice much difference between the reg and extra strength?

Occasional Contributor

Did you notice a

(Hate wndws 8!) Did you notice much difference between the reg and extra strength?

The biggest difference (to me) was the exfoliating efficacy. The regular-strength is gentle and the extra-strength is a little bolder - like the difference between a light roast coffee and a medium roast.

Esteemed Contributor

Did you notice a

The biggest difference (to me) was the exfoliating efficacy. The regular-strength is gentle and the extra-strength is a little bolder - like the difference between a light roast coffee and a medium roast.

Gotcha - thanx! Keep warm 2nite!!!!!!

Super Contributor

Dr. Gross has a great line of skincare, but I especially like his extra-strength pads. They are very effective and work better than any pad I've tried. Dr. Denese pad's are my second favorite, especially for the price. She has a much better price point. Hopefully, her quality will remain the same since GR is in charge. I used to order from Amazon, for $42, free shipping. The price increase stopped me from using his pads, and I stopped using them last year, because of the $$.

Dr Gross rocks with his products!

I saw a big difference for the better, when using his pads.

Esteemed Contributor
On 1/8/2015 Southern Fried Chick said:

Dr. Gross has a great line of skincare, but I especially like his extra-strength pads. They are very effective and work better than any pad I've tried. Dr. Denese pad's are my second favorite, especially for the price. She has a much better price point. Hopefully, her quality will remain the same since GR is in charge. I used to order from Amazon, for $42, free shipping. The price increase stopped me from using his pads, and I stopped using them last year, because of the $$.

Thanx for the input. Now, I can't wait to watch him and purchase his tsv. I need lots of help and results!

Frequent Contributor

I am also looking forward to this TSV! I hope it's the same one that was supposed to air around Nov. of last year. I was REALLY looking forward to that.

Super Contributor
On 1/8/2015 Goldenlocks said:
On 1/8/2015 Southern Fried Chick said:

Thanx for the input. Now, I can't wait to watch him and purchase his tsv. I need lots of help and results!

Good luck!