Esteemed Contributor

Got the email of this upcoming tsv. If anyone has tried this brand, please give me your opinions. Firming, elasticity and dark circles are my main concerns. Would the extra strong potion help? Appreciate your feedback. Thank you.{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Valued Contributor

Great line of skincare! My daughter has the same concerns you mentioned and she has been quite happy with the results!

Honored Contributor
I've used the 2 step peels-great product! I haven't reviewed pricing, but if the TS is priced attractively, it may be worth purchasing just for the peels. But that also depends on the shipping charge ;-) I do not have sensitive skin, so I bought the extra strength peels-no problems.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Contributor
What is the Dr G TSV? Pric? EZ pay? Thank you!
Esteemed Contributor

Retinal, peel pads (2) a firming cream for $129.96 and 9.47 one-time shpg chge. It's on easy-pay, but did not process it 'cause when I put it in my cart the regular price (158) popped up. Think it's AD for 2yrs. Sounds like it works from your reviews. I'll have to call c/s to pre-order and think I'll use my easy-pay on request.

Contributor
On 1/7/2015 Goldenlocks said:

Retinal, peel pads (2) a firming cream for $129.96 and 9.47 one-time shpg chge. It's on easy-pay, but did not process it 'cause when I put it in my cart the regular price (158) popped up. Think it's AD for 2yrs. Sounds like it works from your reviews. I'll have to call c/s to pre-order and think I'll use my easy-pay on request.

Thank you! I like this new-ish thing the Q is doing with a one-time shipping charge for AD.
Esteemed Contributor

Called c/s and rep told me that although the email said to pre-order, the price won't be effective 'til Fri. ?!? Asked how many easy-pays they're offering and she said three. Also asked if could use easy-pay on demand and she said yes, but will have to call c/s to process order. So, guess it would be around $47 plus tax with the 3pays.

Occasional Contributor

I also agree - fantastic line of skin care. The extra-strength peels provide the right amount of exfoliation for my sensitive skin and leaves my skin soft to the touch. I peel every other night before bed. I have been using ferulic acid for years from a different brand and switched to Dr. Gross when I saw that he was able to combine ferulic acid with retinol. I am 49 with no deep wrinkles and very few fine lines. I have good genes but also believe I've made wise choices regarding my skin care since I hit 40.

Esteemed Contributor
On 1/7/2015 TwoWhiteCatsandAChicken said:

I also agree - fantastic line of skin care. The extra-strength peels provide the right amount of exfoliation for my sensitive skin and leaves my skin soft to the touch. I peel every other night before bed. I have been using ferulic acid for years from a different brand and switched to Dr. Gross when I saw that he was able to combine ferulic acid with retinol. I am 49 with no deep wrinkles and very few fine lines. I have good genes but also believe I've made wise choices regarding my skin care since I hit 40.

Thanx, it's good to know the peels aren't too strong and can be used every other day!

Occasional Contributor
On 1/7/2015 Goldenlocks said:
On 1/7/2015 TwoWhiteCatsandAChicken said:

Thanx, it's good to know the peels aren't too strong and can be used every other day!

Just to be on the safe side, my recommendation is to start with the regular-strength pads, not the extra-strength. That's how I dipped my toe in the water. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}