Valued Contributor

I don't like the red material on every single color of the TSV.  It cheapens the bag and in my opinion it is like Dooney had alot of extra red fabric and decided to use it in an upcoming TSV instead of using the color of the bag instead of using red.  UGH

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Don't like the Dooney TSV

The lining looks striped to me.  Do you mean the zipper?  Red used to be their “thing”.

Honored Contributor

The bag looks to me like something you'd see at Target.   It lacks the richness you usually see in Dooneys.  Even the regular nylon Dooneys look much better.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I’m not sure what "alot of extra red fabric" you’re talking about?

The only thing I see red is the zipper and it is red on every bag.  But I’m sure Dooney does not make its own zippers they are bought in that color of red, that is not fabric.

Honored Contributor

@Bhvbum wrote:

I’m not sure what "alot of extra red fabric" you’re talking about?

The only thing I see red is the zipper and it is red on every bag.  But I’m sure Dooney does not make its own zippers they are bought in that color of red, that is not fabric.

Don't see red fabric either.  Just touches on zipper only.  OP aways always always finding the negative.

Valued Contributor

That is exactly what I mean the "red" at the zipper. Cheapens it, why not make it the color of the bag, like others bags, the way all bags are done. 

Valued Contributor

The fabric surrounding the zipper is "red" that is what I am referring to, on every single bag including orange and yellow, ugh

Respected Contributor

The bag is okay.  Really didn’t watch any of the presentations as soon as I saw the S&H cost.   

Esteemed Contributor

I really ?like the red zipper. If it color matched the bag, it definitely would make it cheaper looking. I really !like thus bag. I'm trying it in green. I've never owned a nylon Dooney.

Respected Contributor

I like the D & B TSV, but it's overpriced for a nylon bag.