Super Contributor

I have bought sheets the past few years that pill. They were not expensive. Are these sheet worth the $$ ?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Do these TSV sheets pill ?

Not sure. The last time I purchased NN they piled badly. I have not bought this brand in years. I did but Amedeus brand several years ago and they were worth the money. You can find nice sheet sets at Steinmart, TJ Jazz, etc that are reasonable. Also, look on Amazon. They carry a large variety of brands.

Respected Contributor

If you are a Costco member, try their sheets. Really nice and a great price. I for one, wouldn't waste my money on theses. They aren't that nice and the shipping is crazy.

Super Contributor

On 1/23/2014 brandiwine said:

If you are a Costco member, try their sheets. Really nice and a great price. I for one, wouldn't waste my money on theses. They aren't that nice and the shipping is crazy.

Yes. Bagging the idea of buying. $10.00 shipping forget it.

Trusted Contributor

On 1/23/2014 BigBro6 said:
On 1/23/2014 brandiwine said:

Yes. Bagging the idea of buying. $10.00 shipping forget it.

Yup...as usual the shipping made it a no sale for me!

Honored Contributor

$10 to ship and tax on shipping too, no way!!!

Regular Contributor

To be honest you can find higher thread count on sale for a better price. I have not bought NN sheets for years (actually one of my first QVC purchases) but was not overly impressed with them.