Occasional Contributor

Do size 2 and 4 not wear bathing suits?

Really QVC, do you think smaller figure women don't wear bathing suits.  In fact, those sizes are harder to find as most start at 6.  Disappointed considering you usually are so proud about your full range of sizes

Respected Contributor

Re: Do size 2 and 4 not wear bathing suits?

I think smaller sizes are harder to find.  Maybe the industry thinks smaller bodies can wear anything and don't need special attention.  Maybe try petite suits; although I am small but don't wear petites. 

Honored Contributor

That's true.  If they are selling XXS and XS in clothing, why ignore those customers when it comes to a swim suit? 

Respected Contributor

Apparently we're not supposed to swim???

Honored Contributor

@botticelli I guess small people are being left out...stand tall small people and let your voices be heard.I take an an xxs in q sizing so I think the 6 is probably considered small....anyway apparently all of the sixes are sold out so that should send a message.

Esteemed Contributor

The Q's swimsuit styles are more for the mature or plus size women.

Most 2s and 4s do not wear the more coverage styles shown on QVC.  IMHO!!

Respected Contributor

(Well now - you never know ... 😉).

But anyhow, I don't get my swimsuits from the Q, and I don't wear a 2 or 4 either.

IF I did, I would soooo buy something sexy!!  Anywhere from a string bikini to a barely there one piece. I would sooooo be in swimsuit shopping heaven! 🏖

Happy swimsuit shopping ladies ... Everyone deserves a refreshing swim!! 

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

Target & Walmart have tons of swim attire in their "junior" departments

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

It's a misconception that just because you wear a small size, you want something sexy. There are are many, many women, especially mature ones, who don't want a sexy bathing suit or who, although small, still don't want their matureness (skin that doesn't look like young anymore) on display.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 I am in the thin and old group and I agree.I don't even think it is appropriate at my age to wear bikini suits.I like modest...cover me as much as you can,leave everything to the imagination and then all is good suits.I think Q is the only place that sells to my specs.