Super Contributor

Happy Holidays everyone anyone ordering the Dennis Basso TSV today. I'm thinking of getting it for my sister but I can't decide which coat. I like the animal print but my sister is a plus size lady and I don't know if I should go with the navy or go bold and try a animal print. Maybe I should tell my sister she is getting a coat for Christmas and let her pick out her own.

Valued Contributor

I broke down and bought it for myself. I got the black. You never can go wrong with black and it looks dressy. I liked the navy but did not care for the other colors.

Super Contributor
On 12/4/2014 TaxyLady said:

I broke down and bought it for myself. I got the black. You never can go wrong with black and it looks dressy. I liked the navy but did not care for the other colors.

I decided to get my sister the navy I know she likes the color blue purple too but I went with blue I'm just not sure of the animal prints.

Frequent Contributor
On 12/4/2014 TaxyLady said:

I'm considering ordering the black also, but I've never ordered DB coats before and heard they are generously sized. I usually wear a size L most of the time. Should I stay with a L or order down to a M?

Any help you can offer will be appreciated. Thanks.