Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dennis Basso TSV 12/2/16

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@ccassaday wrote:
Does anyone know what size the host was wearing this morning with the African American woman filling in for Dennis.

I thought Jayne said she was wearing a large.

It was the host I think that was on during the night. She looked tiny. I think it was ivy but I am not sure if that was her name. It was the video for the coat but the video might of changed.

Esteemed Contributor

@ccassaday wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@ccassaday wrote:
Does anyone know what size the host was wearing this morning with the African American woman filling in for Dennis.

It was the host I think that was on during the night. She looked tiny. I think it was ivy but I am not sure if that was her name. It was the video for the coat but the video might of changed.

Your probably speaking of Stacy Staufer....I think she is usually an xs or an xxs....she is pretty tiny....

Regular Contributor

No!! Several reasons, one big reason is, his store in Manhattan carries all real fur coats.

Every skin imaginable.

So sad.

Yes, I don't eat meat

Regular Contributor

I meant, No I don't eat meat.

Esteemed Contributor

@circles wrote:

@ccassaday wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@ccassaday wrote:

Your probably speaking of Stacy Staufer....I think she is usually an xs or an xxs....she is pretty tiny....

Thanks. Yes that is who it was. I found her Facebook and there was a picture of her in the coat so I asked. I know they had all XS on the rack so I assume that was the size she was wearing.

Honored Contributor

I love this TSV.  The removable hood, removable faux fur collar (can use on sweaters, other coats), the lining, the colors, and machine washable!   I feel like ordering all of the colors.  Ordered the very rich Brown, for a change.  I need more brown in my wardrobe. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Saw it in the Insider  Not very attractive  Easy pass. 

BlingQueen022, Agree with you! Chose A285582 Grey combo! Think with my grey hair look wonderful!

Esteemed Contributor

I was looking for this coat for a gift for someone until I saw it aired. I did not even realize it was a fake fur . The collar reminded me of something a clown would wear. Too big. The body of the coat looked flimsy and not structured. I took a pass on this jacket /coat. Not up to DB standards at all. A real thumbs down for me.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HiLo wrote:

@equss wrote:

I wish the Q would show a pic of the tsv.  The other station has a Pamela McCoy faux fur jacket tonight.  I do not own any faux fur so have no idea which is better quality but am tempted by the McCoy ( I do like one of the colors/patterns).  Does anyone know which might be the better quality between the two brands?  Don't want to pass on the one tonight is I don't like the basso style and I didn't get the email or see it in the insider.  TIA

I don't know about comparing the quality of the two lines of clothing you mentioned but I can tell you that Pamela McCoy offers beautiful faux fur jackets.  Have bought two from her line and was more than satisfied with both....hers were not washable but did look like very good quality.. If you can wait a month or two many of these jackets will be drastically reduced in price.

I received the McCoy coat in sheared fox and it is exceptional. No comparison to the basso I tried.  I actually expected to Be disappointed in the sheared fox coat but I sized down and am stunned how good it is!  Also, so reasonably priced in comparison to the q's tsv faux fur. Thanks for your input @HiLo

Respected Contributor

@equss wrote:

@HiLo wrote:

@equss wrote:

I wish the Q would show a pic of the tsv.  The other station has a Pamela McCoy faux fur jacket tonight.  I do not own any faux fur so have no idea which is better quality but am tempted by the McCoy ( I do like one of the colors/patterns).  Does anyone know which might be the better quality between the two brands?  Don't want to pass on the one tonight is I don't like the basso style and I didn't get the email or see it in the insider.  TIA

I don't know about comparing the quality of the two lines of clothing you mentioned but I can tell you that Pamela McCoy offers beautiful faux fur jackets.  Have bought two from her line and was more than satisfied with both....hers were not washable but did look like very good quality.. If you can wait a month or two many of these jackets will be drastically reduced in price.

I received the McCoy coat in sheared fox and it is exceptional. No comparison to the basso I tried.  I actually expected to Be disappointed in the sheared fox coat but I sized down and am stunned how good it is!  Also, so reasonably priced in comparison to the q's tsv faux fur. Thanks for your input @HiLo

So happy you gave it a whirl and were satisfied, equss.  I wish I knew more about the quality of the other brands of clothing they sell; many are so reasonable.but I do prefer quality to quanity if that's the case.