Super Contributor

Re: Denim and Company Canyon Retreat TSV - March 18, 2024

I love the sage and the pink, but I do not need anymore jackets. 

Happy Monday Woman HappyHeart

Esteemed Contributor

I already have 2 denim jackets. One 1 bought at Costco for under $20 and another one from Kohls for under $25. I don't get a chance to wear them very often because it's not that cold so they will last me forever. 

Contributor

If I would look as pretty as Mary Beth in those jackets, I would buy them all.  So far she has looked great in every one I have seen.  Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love denim jackets, and I look very closely at the details.  It has to have something interesting to me.  

I bought the Ecru in the TSV -- I love it!  The rose gold hardware, the interesting pintuck seaming on the front, the frayed hem, small side slits, on-seam pockets, and especially the shorter length.  Everything on this is my style.  

I don't just buy a denim jacket for denim jacket's sake.  Every store has them, of course you can find one for $25.  But I want my style first, then price.  So many are usually boring to me --  no stretch, pockets I don't like, too long, or etc., etc., etc. 

The Ecru is perfect because I can wear that color all year.  I don't need any of the blue denim shades since I already have those, and I don't wear pastels.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love it! To me denim jackets are youthful, edgy and informal and just fun. I totally live in denim jackets from April to October... 

Had to replace my faded blue and have longed for a few colors for years. Had to have green and pink- I know, I'm so bad...  Not a bad price and used my coupon code for free shipping on all ( it works). Doing my part to support this forum! 🤣🤣🤣 Enjoy! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I guess Tess Hammock is indeed gone, and Canyon Retreat is back rolled into Denim & Co. instead of a separate, off-shoot brand.

UPDATE:  Jackie Morgan confirmed to a poster on Facebook (answering questions about the TSV this morning) that Tess is no longer with QVC.  

Trusted Contributor

99% of the TSVs are not my thing. However, for those wishing for frayed to go out of style. I have one word for you, CHANEL. It's a classic detail now.

The darkest wash is quite sleek. 

Honored Contributor

I think this is a cute rendition of the infamous jean jacket. the colors are nice and I don't mind the really small frayed edge. I already have some of these colors from many years gone by from a catelog that probably many of us received back in the day, Chadwick's. My jackets are so old but still going strong and they fit perfectly. I have a soft yellow, pale green, soft coral-y pink. I have many in shades of blues and different styles.

Bottom line - I don't need any more denim jackets!

Respected Contributor

I think it is very cute but I just don't wear denim jackets.  If I need something I prefer and nice soft cardigan!

Valued Contributor

QVC should change its name to the Denim channel.  Soooooo tired of denim everything.  They are doing me a great favor, my Q card only has one item on easy pay, the Egg Harbor salmon filets.  Quite a change for me, I think I'm finally over Q clothes.  LOGO has changed,, Isaac isn't making what I'm interested in and I don't do denim.  However, I've been burning up the bay, poshmark and mercari buying Lilly Pulitzer linen shirts for half off, NWTs and excellent condition preowned for $30.  Enjoy all you denim lovers, IF I were buying it would be the pink and green.