Esteemed Contributor

I looked at the TSV and did not like it. I did not like the lace sleeves and the styling of the blouse. I remember when they used to have very nice D&C's TSV. But apparently that has gone by the wayside.

Regular Contributor

When I received the email and looked at the picture I thought the model was expecting.  I'm not interested in a maternity type top.  Been there, done that.

Honored Contributor

Re: Denim and Co

[ Edited ]

I saw the blouse. It's not for me. I liked to have seen a lightweight jacket with zip-off sleeves to convert to a vest. Kill two birds...Woman Happy. But nooOO...we get a blouse that I personally would check off as N/A.Woman Frustrated

Wonder if the Q has ever tried taking a vote on what D&C item would be most desirable as a TSV? It could be multiple choice!Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

As usual, I don't agree with the fashion forum. 

I don't buy much Q clothing, but I can't think of a single item I own that I bought because of what I learned here -  at least not clothes, shoes, handbags or jewelry.  Yet, I've never returned what I ordered just because I didn't like it when it arrived. 

So, folks, I'm buying the TSV as soon as I decide which color I want.  I've narrowed it to 2 according to the preview email. 

Honored Contributor

I like lace only if it's expensive lace and only if it's on a wedding gown.  Cheap lace applied to Denim & Co. or Logo  or any other casual garment is a total turn-off for me.  It just looks tacky.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor
Not my style, but do like some of the colors. Yes, retailers are rapidly rolling out the fall/winter clothes.
Esteemed Contributor

QVC is already showing fall/winter clothing in there most recent insider magazine. Nothing like looking at fall clothing when it is as hot as.... outside.Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

I've been around for more decades than I choose to say, and I know that apparel production is always a season ahead. I'm not sure why this seems to be a perennial point of surprise here.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

Thank you for item #.  The colors are nice but then I saw 10% spandex in body and here in AZ just would not work  - too much spandex in our heat and it is like wearing rubber.  Pass fir me.

Honored Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

@HOBBIT wrote:

A279245

July is here time to bring out the polyester with sleeves!

July is one of the hottest months of the year!!!

You you can depend on QVC to have Christmas in July along with hot polyester and sleeves!