New Contributor

Hi There..... I am interested in the "Skinny 2 jeans" you mentioned... Do you happen to have an item # for these?

Thanks so much!!!

Honored Contributor

I've noticed other designers making pants with those seams down the front. IM had them on his last TSV pant, too. I don't care for that detail. This is an easy pass for me.

Regular Contributor

This upcoming TSV looks like it will cut off the blood in my calves if I wear them. I'll.check out the models to see if they've even got a plus size one in them. Count me as another person not liking center seams on pant legs - especially denim ones. I think my wallet is going to be safe from this TSV.  To be fair, D&Co did have a good TSV back with that faux suede big shirt/jacket. I picked that up and it is lovely. So they don't always blow it.

Honored Contributor

I think these jeans look great. I have 4 pairs of similar style with the seam down the front and they are very comfy and very flattering. I'm not slim and trim either. Am a 12-14 size. Prob will get the black.

Honored Contributor

Re: Denim & Co 9/26

[ Edited ]

@LaLas Kids wrote:

Hi There..... I am interested in the "Skinny 2 jeans" you mentioned... Do you happen to have an item # for these?

Thanks so much!!!

A275168 Mind you this item number for petite length 29 inches. Go to fashions click on all brands under S you'll find Skinny2 jeans. There you'll find the item number for regular length 32inches. Love these jeans!! Size 16 swear!! Make me look smaller. Designer knows her stuff. Make sure, Read sizing information, I sized up. Another thing, Because the fabric isn't heavy jean material wash on delicate cycle line dry. If you use dryer only 5mins on delicate, Heat ruins fabrics. Watch the video, Check out how long designers legs look! True she's tall, 5'5 here jeans give me lean long silhouette. Smoke and mirrors- shading & seams. 😁
Valued Contributor

I'm not fond of pull on jeans....although I do have a pair from Macy's Style&co that I love. But in this TSV, the seam ruins it for me.  I, too, may have to check out the Skinny 2 jeans.....the fit sounds impressive!

Honored Contributor

Re: Denim & Co 9/26

[ Edited ]
Tried Hot in Hollywood Bootcut. HIH are pull on like TSV. Ordered Size Large, To big. Personally, Did not care for tummy area. If you are interested in Skinny 2 wouldn't wait to long, Clearance to go. Sigh! Why can't D&C-> Flattering jeans?!? Please Gary!! Work on it. 😣
Super Contributor

Was interested in these jeans... However with reading comments now not sure...

Afew issues for me.... I am short 5ft now... Shrunk a long in the past few years... I usually get petite length.. The 29 inch for these are a bit too long... I have short legs,long torso...

I did wear 28 inch,but i think now a little too long...

The main reason i like these is the flat elastic waist... I had shingles over 12yrs ago... Unfortunitely i still have that nerve pain in area where pants hit in front...

Find that the flat elastic waist in front is more comfortable for me...

I have a small frame... Narrow in the lower hip backside,and thigh area...

My torso as mentioned in long,so the rise on many pants are too short for me...

My measurements are as follows... about 35 inch in waist...

My lower hip is about 39 inches.... Fairly slm legs...

Am 78. I have several jeans from D&CO from some years back... A few more of skinny and some more relaxed fit...

Just wondering if these would work for me?

Oh remembering that they can be rolled up,but not sure how that would look??

Disappointed not on easy pay... Do not have a Q card and not sure if i should apply..

Did have one in the past,but had been discontinued by the Q... Said it was not activated too often...

Oh well hate to order and be disappointe...

lovestodanceWoman Sad

Trusted Contributor

I might have tried them, if the petite inseam wasn't so long.  29 inches is too long for a true petite woman.  I don't want to pay to have them shortened, or be forced to wear heels with a casual pant.  Even the tall models are having to turn them up, and I hate that look on me.  Turning my pants up makes me look even shorter than I am!

Honored Contributor

Have I missed something?  I haven't seen any of the models/hosts wear the TSV and show the top of the pants.  Waist and tummy area.  With the exception of Jennifer.  I need a long rise.  I need longer length from my true waist to the crotch area in pant rise.  If I could see this TSV modeled by several models, I'd know if I could order them... (Of course, I know that many women prefer the shorter rise, (waistband at a lower point) so it should be very popular. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).