Esteemed Contributor

Re: David Dangle for Joan Rivers Chat - July 28th

Dear David:

I was all set to order the TSV for myself and my daughter in law but was concerned about the comments after laundering.  Are there special laundering instructions for this faux suede?  Some customers were stating that the fabric was stiff. How often do you recommend that this be laundered?  I know that I'm running out of time to get my sizes and colors that I would like so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.    

QVC Community

[ Edited ]

@Fressa wrote:

Dear David:

I was all set to order the TSV for myself and my daughter in law but was concerned about the comments after laundering.  Are there special laundering instructions for this faux suede?  Some customers were stating that the fabric was stiff. How often do you recommend that this be laundered?  I know that I'm running out of time to get my sizes and colors that I would like so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.    

@Fressa The Faux Suede Boyfriend Shirt is machine washable, toss it in and hang dry. This will keep the fabric soft and luxurious!! 

-Team Joan

Valued Contributor

David,

I just ordered two of the TSV in Blush and Charcoal.  My question is regarding shrinkage. I bought my regular size, but in the past I have gone up one size to allow for shrinkage after washing.  Are these pre-shrunk?  What do you suggest?

Ricki

New Contributor

Hi David,

My Sister had both Joan Rivers Enamel Pansy Hinged Bangle Bracelets in white and black, QVC # J264500. She lost the white one, and as these items are no longer available, I was wondering if you know where she can purchase another one.

Thank you,

Mike Dorn

QVC Community

@LexaMom wrote:

David,

I just ordered two of the TSV in Blush and Charcoal.  My question is regarding shrinkage. I bought my regular size, but in the past I have gone up one size to allow for shrinkage after washing.  Are these pre-shrunk?  What do you suggest?

Ricki

@LexaMom Hi Ricki!! Your regular size will be perfect - hang dry after machine washing so it keeps its shape and softness! 

-Team Joan 

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the quick reply and info.

New Contributor

Dear David,

I have bought several of Joans's clothing and jewelry pieces over the years, but that's not why I'm writing today.  I watched the video of you both that recently aired about her bee pin story.  I saw her live, talking about it many times, but I have never seen the two of you together in that video.  I'm  so glad you made it and aired it!   It was wonderful. What prompted me write you today is that I had to tell you that I miss her on QVC.  (This is not at all a negative statement about your shows since she passed.  I still tune in when you're on and truly enjoy the time.)  But Joan's sense of houmor was infectious.  Even if I didn't order, I would alway have fun watching.  I have to tell you of my very favorite Joan moment.  She was talking about sleeves, admitting that she would never want her arms uncovered.  She started waving her arms and said that she'd heard bats calling out "Momma!"   I cracked up because although it wasn't true for her, I so identified with the image.  

You've done a wonderful job carrying on her voice and line.  I can't imagine your sorrow even now.  Just know that I believe many hearts are with you.  I can guarentee you mine.

Sincerely, 

Martha Guest

Regular Contributor

I have never purchased any Joan Rivers clothing items, but I really like the looks of the boyfriend shirt..  How is the sizing?  Should I order the same size as, for instance, D&Co clothing?  Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

Love it - but why no petites?

QVC Community

@duster95 wrote:

I have never purchased any Joan Rivers clothing items, but I really like the looks of the boyfriend shirt..  How is the sizing?  Should I order the same size as, for instance, D&Co clothing?  Thanks!

@duster95 Hope this helps!!

Size Guide.JPG