QVC Community

David Dangle for Joan Rivers Chat - July 28th

[ Edited ]

David Dangle tsv.jpgCan't wait to chat with you again!

-David

Occasional Contributor

Re: David Dangle for Joan Rivers Chat - July 28th

Dear David,

I ordered two of these shirts and am SO excited that they are long-sleeved. I have a  boyfriend shirt from your line in the faux suede from last year, but it's 3/4 sleeve and that is not my favorite, as I am often cold. This version of the shirt has such beautiful sleeves inside that turning the cuffs up (even several times to see the contrasting lining) will be fine, but I will have the full sleeve for days when it's chilly. I chose chambray and charcoal since I have blond hair and blue eyes and usually look good in those colors. I am still eyeing the pink, however, after seeing a model (was it Meredith?) who has my coloring in blush last night. 

I always enjoy listening to you and enjoy your presentations. Your expertise is greatly appreciated.

Your garden is just beautiful, too. The photos were gorgeous! 

Have a terrific weekend!

Lori

QVC Community

@BonjourHola wrote:

Dear David,

I ordered two of these shirts and am SO excited that they are long-sleeved. I have a  boyfriend shirt from your line in the faux suede from last year, but it's 3/4 sleeve and that is not my favorite, as I am often cold. This version of the shirt has such beautiful sleeves inside that turning the cuffs up (even several times to see the contrasting lining) will be fine, but I will have the full sleeve for days when it's chilly. I chose chambray and charcoal since I have blond hair and blue eyes and usually look good in those colors. I am still eyeing the pink, however, after seeing a model (was it Meredith?) who has my coloring in blush last night. 

I always enjoy listening to you and enjoy your presentations. Your expertise is greatly appreciated.

Your garden is just beautiful, too. The photos were gorgeous! 

Have a terrific weekend!

Lori

@BonjourHola You're going to love it!!! Meredith was wearing the blush last night and it looked fabulous with her coloring. 

-Team Joan 

Valued Contributor

Good morning David!  Love the TSV-  I have some suede big shirts that got ruined at the cleaners so I am VERY happy to see this version.  An affordable option that I can wear without worry!  I have my eye on the loden green and the chambray but all of the colors are gorgeous. LIke how it is more fitted than a big shirt as well-  now that I think of it my old styles did not have pockets either.  Lots of advantages here. Keep up the good work.

QVC Community

@chvall99 wrote:

Good morning David!  Love the TSV-  I have some suede big shirts that got ruined at the cleaners so I am VERY happy to see this version.  An affordable option that I can wear without worry!  I have my eye on the loden green and the chambray but all of the colors are gorgeous. LIke how it is more fitted than a big shirt as well-  now that I think of it my old styles did not have pockets either.  Lots of advantages here. Keep up the good work.

@chvall99 You can throw this one in the wash!!! No need to worry about the cleaners ruining your shirts. The loden and chambray are gorgeous. Thanks for your kind words!!

-Team Joan 

what metal are the set of 5 earrings made of?

Occasional Visitor

Hello, have been watching and hoping for clip on earrings in a set likethe lovely ones just shown.  Why are there no dangly sets for clip ons?

Occasional Visitor

Hey David,

I love the BF Shirts - I own quite a few and have ordered 2 of the TSV - I am wondering if you would ever consider making one in a knit material.

Thanks,

Pat Jenkins

QVC Community

@pjenks wrote:

Hey David,

I love the BF Shirts - I own quite a few and have ordered 2 of the TSV - I am wondering if you would ever consider making one in a knit material.

Thanks,

Pat Jenkins

@pjenks Hi Pat! What colors did you buy of the Faux Suede? We are always looking for fresh, new design ideas...I'll be sure to pass along your suggestion to the design team!! 

-Team Joan

QVC Community

@Terri N 1 wrote:

what metal are the set of 5 earrings made of?

@Terri N 1 The Set of 5 Faceted Teardrop Lever Back Earrings (J331462) are brass ox. Hope you enjoy the set!

- Team Joan