Esteemed Contributor

I'm always in a quandry re which size to order so just wanted to make you aware:  If you're purchasing today's TSV,  the "Click Here" measurements differ between colors.  For example,  there's a one-inch difference between the dark denim and the olive green in the petite sizing waist and a half-inch variance in the hip measurements (P6).  This was confirmed for me by a C/S supv.  I suggested that this sizing difference be made known on-air 'cause, as for me, I'd have to order two different sizes, but just in case, wanted to make you aware.  Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor

I learned the hard way!  

I pre-purchased the P12 in the dark indigo.  Perfect fit.  Decided to order the black & gray, P12.  Could just button them & they looked awful on me.

I returned them this morning.  

Valued Contributor

While watching the presentation this morning I did notice that on the size chart that was on the screen.  Not sure if it was mentioned by the host or vendor, but it was displayed on screen.  

Buyer beware I guess.  

Helen852
Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

I'm always in a quandry re which size to order so just wanted to make you aware:  If you're purchasing today's TSV,  the "Click Here" measurements differ between colors.  For example,  there's a one-inch difference between the dark denim and the olive green in the petite sizing waist and a half-inch variance in the hip measurements (P6).  This was confirmed for me by a C/S supv.  I suggested that this sizing difference be made known on-air 'cause, as for me, I'd have to order two different sizes, but just in case, wanted to make you aware.  Woman LOL

All of their sizing is off on all the the fashion products.  I am anywhere from a 4 to a 12 depending upon the product and I always find the darker colors are smaller in size than the lighter colors.  My normal size has always been a small or a 10.  I now have no idea what my size is.  Some xxs sizes start at 41".  Some start at 30".

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

Thanks, O/P.  Looking back, some do appear to fit close to the model's body, and some actually pull across in front (too tight).  I'll take a look at the sizing.  Thanks again!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

Thanks, O/P.  Looking back, some do appear to fit close to the model's body, and some actually pull across in front (too tight).  I'll take a look at the sizing.  Thanks again!

@ROMARY

You're welcome.  I only noticed 'cause I had two in my cart and went back to check measurements - then realized they seemed different - then realized that I had initially checked the other pair and going over both realized the differences.  This, I think, QVC should stress 'cause who woulda thunk!

Honored Contributor

Yes, Goldenlocks...........Until very recently, I didn't notice the small box of measurements on the right of the screen.  Well, I mean that I didn't notice that there were two different measurements: one for 'Colored', the other for 'Denim'.  So, your discussion/alert is very handy. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

@roeroe1005 wrote:

I learned the hard way!  

I pre-purchased the P12 in the dark indigo.  Perfect fit.  Decided to order the black & gray, P12.  Could just button them & they looked awful on me.

I returned them this morning.  

@roeroe1005

Sorry, roe1005.  But, who would have thought!!! Certainly not your fault - s/b considered defective since measurements vary.

Honored Contributor

p.s. So far, I haven't noticed that they have mentioned the sizing differences on air.  Although someone here said that Gabriella did indeed mention this on her previous show.

Trusted Contributor

I suspect that the dark denim and chambray fabrications are different than the color fabrications.  I know that when they have other pants on, they often say that the fabrication on the denim is true denim but the "colors" are of a twill fabrication.  I know they did not once say this in any of the TS presentations but after carefully looking at the fit on each model, only the denim-color/types seemed to not pucker at the leg seams or hip seams leading me to think the fabrication is different.  Now that one poster said the black was such that she could barely button them, I'm sure of it!