Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Cuddl Duds TSV - August 25, 2023

@barrel racer wrote:

Jane does not look good, could be the color.  The vendor looks good with the leggings.  $39.00 would be too high for this set.

I love Cuddl Duds, however I don't like hoodies on clothing so I passed. However I did buy 3 pair of pants. I do not wear wide leg pants either, I am short, and they make you look like a box car. Also I weigh 115 pounds and I wear  medium. No way would I fit in a small. size 8.

Respected Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

I am not a Cuddl Duds fan at all.  In the past I had ordered a set of leggings and they were one of my worst Q purchases.  Washed them on gentle cold and hung to dry and put them on only to have mega pilling!   I ended up trashing them and haven't looked back since.  I do agree the price is high and the material looks flimsy and pill worthy.

IMO, the brand is very cheaply made.

I have a whole closet full and I have never had piling., never.

Respected Contributor

@barrel racer wrote:

Jane does not look good, could be the color.  The vendor looks good with the leggings.  $39.00 would be too high for this set.

I DON'T THINK IT WAS THE COLOR, i THINK IT WAS THE STYLE AND SIZE.

Trusted Contributor

Another lounge set we are supposed to wear to the opera.  Maybe top it off with a sherpa poncho fashioned from a bath rug?

Can't we just let pajamas be pajamas already?

Honored Contributor

@HLP wrote:

@barrel racer wrote:

I DON'T THINK IT WAS THE COLOR, i THINK IT WAS THE STYLE AND SIZE.

She shouldn't wear belts and the pants were too short on her.  

Honored Contributor

I'm not paying $60 for PJs.  And they aren't even nice! The fabric is thin, whispy and chinzy.  The colors are boring and full.  

Honored Contributor

This looks like the hacci fabric that's too hot for summer, but not warm enough for winter.  When do you wear it....15 minutes in fall and spring?  I have some by D&C that I've never worn and it's a lot better looking than the cheap stuff they're showing today.  It's a cut and sew fabric, not a knitted sweater.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I bought 3 sets of these a couple of years ago as a TSV in the jogger style.

They are soft but I only have worn them a few times around the house. First time hubby saw them on me he said "nice PJ's"

I don't need more, No matter how they change it.

Respected Contributor

@beach-mom  Different strokes for different folks!   This is a big NO for my stroke.........

Esteemed Contributor

@HLP I am glad your purchases worked out for you.  It's hard for me to return to a line after such a disappointment.   Maybe they have improved since then, but for me it was not a good purchase.