Honored Contributor

Cuddl Duds Fleecewear Stretch Long-Sleeve Wrap With Hood TSV

I was thinking about ordering this TSV but am unsure what size to get. It comes in S/M, L/XL, and 2X/3X. It seems to me the sizing is lacking. It should have been XS/S, M/L, XL/1X, and 2X/3X. I wear either a M or L in tops and sweaters. I'm afraid the S/M will be too small and the L/XL too big.  Can anyone who might have this tell me how it runs? I really hate having to send things back. TIA

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Cuddl Duds Fleecewear Stretch Long-Sleeve Wrap With Hood TSV

[ Edited ]

There are lots of reviews by the item #, most said it was a fuller cut with closer fit sleeves. Maybe use the prior Cuddl Duds jacket as a guide?  I don't think I can post the item # unfortunately- I got it from the blog 'Blue Skies for Me'.

Honored Contributor

I did not advance order because I am in the same boat and don't know which size to get. I'm going to wait until the presentation before I order. There are 14 reviews posted for it now, some which have some information about which sizes people ordered - those may help you out.

Regular Contributor

I've bought cuddle duds for years and I love them! However, they shrink like crazyI

I wear XL clothes usually, but because of the shrinkage, I buy 2X in cuddleduds and they're not too large at all. I wonder if QVC's will be sized differently.

Honored Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

I did not advance order because I am in the same boat and don't know which size to get. I'm going to wait until the presentation before I order. There are 14 reviews posted for it now, some which have some information about which sizes people ordered - those may help you out.

Thanks. I did check out the reviews but am still unsure of what size to get. I'm not a size XS but it seems like the S/M would be too big for anyone who wears a XS. I'm also wondering since there is no closure does it really have to fit that well?

Occasional Contributor

I ordered the s/M in blue (which is really teal, not a true blue like the picture).  I normally wear a M or L. The wrap itself has a LOT of material,  so I'm glad I ordered a S/M. However,  the arms are VERY form-fitting on me, and a bit short for me to use the thumb-holes--but I'm 5'8 and have long arms.  My best advice is, if you don't like to accentuate your arms, don't buy a S/M if your normal size is M/L.  But if your arms are on the thinner side and you don't want to drown in material,  buy the S/M.  I also did not notice a shrinkage issues after washing in warm water and heat drying.  I hope this helps!

Honored Contributor

An exact fit on this wrap is not necessary.  There is plenty of fabric to wrap around yourself and no fastener.  If you're undecided about size, I'd go down.  The sleeves fit like any long sleeved shirt.   I'd say they're plenty long for the average person.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Daye of TSV? TIA!

Honored Contributor

I don't think you need to worry about an exact fit on this.  I've very interested in this and will go with the L/XL.  I recently bought a short, zip front robe from Evine with this type of sizing and went with the L/XL and am very glad I did.  I want a robe more loose and oversized and that's how I would want this wrap.   

Honored Contributor

@violann wrote:

Daye of TSV? TIA!

It will be presented on September 14.