Contributor

Is there one on Feb. 4?  Understood Amy hinted.

Respected Contributor

Yes - the Insider shows a Clark's TSV on the calendar for February 4 but no pictures or details. 

Valued Contributor

its a sandal with  a heal. go to blue skies for me blog post she has it there. was not that nice. to early to buy sandals.

Honored Contributor

It's a Nubuck triple strap wedge sandal.  The straps are all velcro and go from the ankle to just under the toes.  On my computer monitor the colors look very fall like.  They are black, navy, desert, sage and red. 

I personally don't care for them at all. 

Trusted Contributor

Photo and description for this TSV sandal can be found on the back cover of the January Insider.  I love this wedge style because of the 2.5 inch heel on a 1 inch platform -- the only way I can wear a heel these days. Like the 3 adjustable straps that cover much of the foot -- good for us older ladies who do not like our lumps and bumps hanging out in the public eye!  I see this sandal as perfect for both casual and dressier days.  I'm ordering the desert to wear with white pants and may order a second color.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains inappropriate language

Super Contributor

I just got mine today and really like them... super comfortable. I got the color sage and it is a great versatile neutral to add to my wardrobe...really like!

Regular Contributor

Just now seeing it and do not like. Can't put my finger on it..chunky, just not flattering..passing

Esteemed Contributor

Doesn't catch my eye.  Three wide straps that appear clunky and make a woman's foot appear chunky.  Not the feminine sandal that I would want to wear.  My take. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

I could use a nice pair of sandals with a strap around the heel for work. That is the only kind we're allowed to wear and none of my current sandals have a strap.

I tried to like these but it is just not happening. I don't care for the look of the heel & it is made of the stuff that falls apart so that is another strike against it. Not really impressed with the color choices either.