Esteemed Contributor

The Clarks TSV didn't sell very well, nearly every size is available. Every color too. I hope this shoe does not come to Canada as a showstopper either. Clarks needs an overhaul.

Honored Contributor

@Bri21 wrote:

Super clunky looking.   Hate Velcro straps.   I can hear them

now  and they make me cringe 

@Bri21, I ordered a pair in every color.  You know how I like me some velcro shoes. 

Honored Contributor

@Bri21 wrote:

I loved Amy's cold shoulder top.  I wonder where she got it?

@Bri21, are you talking about the floral one that was a tunic/dress or the black one?  Wasn't the black a dress too? 

The floral one she said she got from a boutique in Philly. 

Super Contributor

Where are the reviews for the last Clarks TSV - item A286629. 

Respected Contributor

I received mine today and wish I would of ordered all the colors.

They are so comfortable, not too high and lightweight.

Love them, these are keepers.

Love that you can adjust to your foot with the velcro, custom fit for your feet.  This will work well since the left is different than the right, I was told that no one has exactly 2 identical feet.

Regular Contributor

Just got my red pair yesterday and they are much cuter on the foot than they are on TV.  I hesitated on buying them so early (I'm in NYC and can't wear them now) since I bought a pair of sandals from another maker last year that left me in tears after I finally wore them (hurt like a mother!) and it was too late to return them.  I don't think I'll have that same issue with these, the three straps make them very adjustable

Super Contributor

Just wondering.. For anyone who actually purchased these.. How are they holding up?

Still comfortable?

I have plantar fasciitis and am looking for thoughts on the cushioning of the heel.

Tia!