Frequent Contributor

What is everyone thinking about the upcoming gold bracelet TSV tonight?  Did any of you preorder it?

Honored Contributor

Re: California Gold Rush TSV

@Shoppergal wrote:

What is everyone thinking about the upcoming gold bracelet TSV tonight?  Did any of you preorder it?

Did not preorder, Lovely!! Waiting for live presentation. Definitely! Might be the one. Today Iam treating myself. Funny! Used to love white metals, Now it's all about classic yellow. Qvc Bravo!!🌷
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Didn't know this special for all day was coming up.  However, how great is it that Imperial Gold is back!  How exciting is this??!!  I remember Imperial Gold shows from WAY WAY back when.  And I see that the same rep is back too, Linda I think is her name.  She looks great too!!!  I had a few pieces of Imperial Gold, I've since sold it off though with almost all of my yellow gold pieces.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Two things bugging me in the current diamonique show with the lovely Pat - Pat certainly isn't bugging me after all she's a great host.  However, what's up with the newbie (sort of) sharing the stage with Pat?  One would think she's the host, she's chatting it up more than Pat.

Secondly, the chains by the yard, or inches in length in this case - why oh why do the manufacturers cut those stones with points on one side.  GIVE US A TRUE BEZEL  PLEASE!  The diamonique woman said it was okay when your necklace turns or flips on you.  WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  NO ONE wants this to happen so that you're looking at the BACK of the stones.  They also hurt because they dig into your skin.  These stones look like they were cut for rings, certainly not around your neckline.

Stop cutting stones like this to set in a chain to go around your neckline.

Honored Contributor

Why  do they even call it CALIFORNIA gold rush?? Just call it gold rush. Most everything shown is from Italy or Turkey or the like. I really doubt the gold comes from California. 

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaidenthey call it the california gold rush becuase today in history gold was found in california setting off the the period in time known as the california gold rush.  

Honored Contributor

@Shoppergal wrote:

I think since it is hollow it will inevitably dent with time. It doesn't drape well either on the wrist....simply not enough gram weight.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

This TSV would have been very tempting years ago but not anymore. I am hesitant to ever purchase any QVC gold or silver jewelry because most of what I have -no matter the cost - does not pass the magnet test. 

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

Two things bugging me in the current diamonique show with the lovely Pat - Pat certainly isn't bugging me after all she's a great host.  However, what's up with the newbie (sort of) sharing the stage with Pat?  One would think she's the host, she's chatting it up more than Pat.

Secondly, the chains by the yard, or inches in length in this case - why oh why don't the manufacturers cut those stones with points on one side.  GIVE US A TRUE BEZEL  PLEASE!  The diamonique woman siad it was okay when your necklace turns or flips on you.  WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  NO ONE wants this to happen so that y ou're looking at the BACK of the stones.  They also hurt because they dig into your skin.  These stones look like they were cut for rings, certainly not around your neckline.

Stop cutting stones like this to set in a chain to go around your neckline.

PD is used to playing second fiddle as a host and Erin certainly is a great rep for Diamonique. You can't please everyone.

Honored Contributor

no I'm not buying or even watching. Too bloody expensive for my budget and not really a gold girl anyway. But this whole day should quell some of the the complaints about the previous years lack of 24 hrs of gold. Enjoy !!