Super Contributor

the reviews were not good. Only one out of 6 liked it. They said it was very wrinkled, long and didn't like the partial embroiderey. The reviews are not there now.  

Trusted Contributor

It looked tight on Jane last night, she should have sized up.  I think it's like all C Wonder clothing it runs a little on the small side.  I have a couple of tee shirts from this line and they run a little on the small side plus they look very cheap I think I could have bought them at Walmart for $10.00 .  I am kicking myself now for not sending them back I don't know what I was thinking .   So far I'm not very impressed this line.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with other reviews saying this tunic is way too expensive.  The embroidery is overdone, IMO, and not attractive!  I would feel like I was wearing a HUGE arrow pointing to my feet!  Ugh!

Valued Contributor

I also purchased a top from this brand and I love it!  A275845 beautiful in blue.  I wish I had purchased the XX small but was unsure about the brand. For me I think ran large.  I like it enough I am going to keep it, is a very nice upscale top.  If comes back in XX small will purchase the peach.  I really like the brand.

Respected Contributor

This is a big pass for me. I happen to like the embroidery and cotton knit is Ok with me. Most of my T shirts are cotton knit. I even like some of the colors, but the fit looks all wrong. It looks too constricting. Tight in the sleeve which are a little too short, and tight in the bust and hips. I have too many t shirts to waste the money of trying it on just to see if it works.

Respected Contributor

@gardensla Tory Burch was the vendor's wife?  Because his not-needed personal personal explanation related to this top was that it represented "love" between him and his partner when they went on some vacation.  TMI.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Frequent Contributor

I also thought the sleeves were too short and the tunic wasn't becoming on the hosts or the models. I'm not being a hater just saying

Valued Contributor

I do think this is a cute tunic but, $50.00 before shipping & taxes!  No way!!!!  😱😱😱😱😱

Esteemed Contributor

C Wonder is  owned by Christopher Burch  Who had a famously bad divorce from Tory Burch. He pretty much ripped off her look and try to launch his own retail stores which went famously badly. The guy on QVC is only the rep. i'm not sure if Christopher Burch sold the brand to XL or if he still owns it but in any case it was he who created what became that brands book which was Tory Burch done cheap .

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

I think this TSV is awful!! The colors are terrible, especialy that green. And it's way too long , IMHO. When Jane T had it one at midnite, all I lsaw  was how wide it made her look at her hips. Then Jayne had the same color on and it did her no favor either.. And no, I won't be buying it as with s/h and tax it would be way over $50.