Honored Contributor

Re: C. Wonder Dress TSV 4/24

@SilleeMee wrote:

Anyone else think it's NO wonder? I am very disappointed with this one. Did anyone buy it and receive it yet? What are your thoughts?

Going back to my original post...I wanted to know what people thought of this dress. It seemed NOT to be a "special value" of any sort to me and I wanted to be reassured that it was not just me thinking this way. Now I can rest with knowing I'm not alone.Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Karie2022 wrote:

I bought a dress similar to this a few years ago; thought it would be an easy, comfy summer dress...I was wrong..this style gives you no shape, it really doesn't look good on any of the models or hosts, no matter what accessories they are using to try to spruce it up....I finally ended up using it as a night gown..Smiley Tongue

Oh see - there is what I wasn't getting - I thought I was supposed to have a shape and the dress would compliment it. I didn't know the dress was supposed to give me a shape.

Respected Contributor

I am petite - 5 ft 1/2.. and it's difficult finding things in stores to wear because of my height. I shop wherever there are petite depts. I ordered the dress in a petite small in black. I'm Currently waiting to get it. I'll see how it looks on and what the fabric is like. I'm assuming it can't be all that bad..
Respected Contributor

I received the TSV C Wonder dress in petite S black, and it fit my 5 foot frame perfectly. It's an easy piece for the summer to throw on w/ flip flops or sandals. I will probably go back for the Blue color..