Respected Contributor

Re: Bio Cleaner TSV- have you tried it?

Does this remove mold from bathroom tile grout?    I have the one made in France from the other channel.  It doesn't remove mold.  It does do a nice job on other things, but it does leave a white film which takes a while to remove.   

In the q & a for the TSV, it states that it may leave a film.  Are these basically the same product?

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I haven't used it but I am going to order it! I think I am going to try the lavender scent. It's from France so I am assuming they will do the lavender scent correctly Smiley Happy 

This product reminds me quite a bit (from the looks and sounds of it) of this other product sold by that "N" company that does home parties and whatnot. I've always wanted to get that product but felt it seemed really over priced. This seems like a great deal. I wish they had thrown in a microfiber towel with it. Maybe one microfiber and one of the glass cleaner. But this does seem like a great deal. Would have been nice to have a kit that would have had one of each scent! I think this should last me a very long time! 

I plan on using it for my counters and stove - even the inside of it. I'm curious how that will work out! But also tile in the bathroom. I always buy that foaming cleanser that about makes me pass out when cleaning with it. 

Respected Contributor

I bought the HSN equivalent when it was a TS last year.  It appears to be very much the same; it's clay-based and comes in the same type of container and with the same round sponges.

I have to say that it's fantastic.  It's easy to use and makes my stove and countertops glisten.  I'm tempted to buy the TSV today as a way to stock up.  The lavender was sold out at HSN when I bought it, so I may get QVC's cleaner in lavender.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

I just posted on the home forum about my experiences with this product.

I love it. I use it mostly for stainless steel pots and pans, fiberglass shower and tubs, cleaning the utensil marks and burned on foods on ceramic dishes, Corninware, Corelle and Pfaltzgraff, stainless steel sinks and it cleans up Pyrex glassware like a dream, all with no scratching.

I don't have a nice counter top to advise people on the results, but I don't ever want to be without this product.

The cloths they are including in this pack up are great for windows, nothing I've ever used, including Supercloths are better for streak free windows.

There is an 'elbow grease' factor to this product. You don't just smear it on and it works like magic, you have to scrub. But it is better than the other brand of similar stuff I got on here by one of the big cleaning guys. 

I keep a good stock of this, as I never want to be without it.

Honored Contributor

Can anyone describe what the "original" scent smells like? TIA!

Honored Contributor

I swear I heard this morning during the presentation that it was not to be used on diswasher and fridge fronts...use the cloth only....did anyone else here that remark?  and I wonder why it cannot be used on the front of those appliances........

Respected Contributor

I've been using this from the other shopping channel.  Clay cleaners are amazing!  DO NOT USE on your stainless appliances!  Everyone is very specific about that.  I have a stainless steel sink that was put in 3 years ago and you'd never know it wasn't brand new.  Love the finish it leaves.  Nice protection on sink, glass top stoves and bathroom fixtures.  I had milk boil over and what a mess.  A little elbow grease and it's brand new again.  It will last forever.

Valued Contributor

I would like to try it, am thinking about it. I hesitate because there aren't many things I would want to clean with it and folks say one lasts forever. So I have to spend almost $40 for three containers when one would be more than enough.

Frequent Contributor

Just cleaned my whole fiberglass bath tub today with Bio Clean - as I have done before - and it not slippery at all. Just rinse well. Also, if you have any silver, jewelry or serving pieces, it works really well on those too. And it's much better than the toxic silver cleaner that smell horrible. Hope this helps!

Valued Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

I've been using this from the other shopping channel.  Clay cleaners are amazing!  DO NOT USE on your stainless appliances!  Everyone is very specific about that.  I have a stainless steel sink that was put in 3 years ago and you'd never know it wasn't brand new.  Love the finish it leaves.  Nice protection on sink, glass top stoves and bathroom fixtures.  I had milk boil over and what a mess.  A little elbow grease and it's brand new again.  It will last forever.

But why? If it works ok on stainless sinks what is the issue with appliances? I really am curious. Will it damage it? Why do they advise not to use it on stainless appliacnes but other stainless applications is fine - as is sterling. It just seems odd. What is the reasoning?