Frequent Contributor

Hello everyone, I usually use IT cosmetics and love them. However thought I would try the bare minerals tsv. Sent it back same day, I feel it is more for very young gals as the eye shadow and the foundation is frosty which is not good for mature skin. Both of these enhanced every pore and line on my face. Wish I would have known that. Did anyone else with mature skin try this line? Thanks for the reply.

Respected Contributor

I'm kind of in the middle of young and older, age-wise, but I use B.E. all the time. I take it easy with the eyeshadows that are frosted, but I still use them. The trick is to apply them very lightly. I'm not one of those women who are still trying to look 20 either. You have to practice as a little goes a long way with B.E.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

I don't think it has anything to do with age, some people look best in bright shades and frosted ones provide that brightness.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Contributor

I'm 64 and have worn BE exclusively for over 10 years. The slight shimmer you get from the foundation and eye shadows (unless you elect to use the ones called glimmers) is subtle and gives you a moisturized look rather than the flat look you get with other foundations. Your skin looks dewy and more youthful.

BE is also great for your skin, you'll never have makeup lines, and often you can use more than 1 of the shades and still look great.

Try it. It's not just for the youngsters.

We must be the change we want to see. M. Gandhi.
Super Contributor
I'm in my mid-50s and I love the BMs TSV!! Best one in a long time. I love every color in the kit.