Honored Contributor

Re: Aug 20th TSV - Vince Camuto Lamb Leather Tote Handbag - Eliza

I love this bag! It's the perfect tote and I especially like the pocket on the outside.  I pre ordered the black cherry without seeing it.  I have just seen the presentation on the ochre and now I have to have that one too. 

Honored Contributor

If it can fit a laptop then it's waaay too big for me. I'll pass.

Frequent Contributor

Where are the feet on the bottom?  It almost seems like one of those bags that is so soft you can’t get anything out of it because it folds in on itself- watched the presentation on it and do like the Ochre color but not sure it would work for me.

If you get it 😉!

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I love this bag.  Large enough to hold all my things, including my iPad, but not slouchy big.  Love the colors, and that ochre is calling my name!

I caved on the red.   I kept thinking about it, and the price is good and the quality looks good!

@winamac1- I ordered the red also. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have the black cherry and red in my cart. I am going to order the black cherry for fall and winter and if I like it I will look for the red AS IS for the spring.

I have donated all my bags that didn't have a zipper closing. I was tired of worrying about things falling out and the safety of my wallet in a bag that was so easy to get into. This looks perfect for me.

Honored Contributor

I originally wanted the ochre, but I switched for the pepperberry instead.  That deep red will go much further in my closet, I can wear it with anything -- it's gorgeous.

Regular Contributor

Well, at two minutes before the 8:00AM TSV, I was able to grab the blackberry! Yea! As I watched I fell for the ochre and pepperberry, too. These are gorgeous bags. The zipper closing and exterior pocket helped me purchase more than one. I will weed out other bags I have that aren’t as practical as this VC bag. The lamb leather looks supple and fluid. Love them! Enjoy ladies! 

Respected Contributor

Great bag but too heavy and too large for me!  They should not sell out of colors before noon, but I guess they are cutting back on inventory.  Hope all of those that love this bag enjoy it when it arrives.  Good value if you can carry a large bag.

Respected Contributor

I love it but way too big and heavy for me. Even for The presenter, it overwhelmed her, I think. I’m only 5’2”.  It looked proportional for the bigger models.  

Also I don’t carry that much, I couldn’t fill it. Too bad, love the leather. 

Respected Contributor

This is a large bag. Bethany is quite petite in size--it's not just height. It all depends on the build of the person and how they will wear it. Regardless, sometimes we have to carry big bags--unless you have an underling to do that for you. People have to carry computers, files, etc.

This is a tote bag, after all. It's large for a "pursey" type bag. The trend is also moving towards large bags. 

I love the bag, but keep in mind that an 8 inch drop from the handle isn't very big. They keep pushing it as a feature. Only truly petite with small shoulders and slim fitting outer wear can wear that on the shoulder like a hobo.  Love it and wish I could get one.

Vince Camuto is a quality line. Hope that all purchase enjoy.