Frequent Contributor

I'm a plus size woman...can you even imagine these in plus sizes?? I think they inflate the number sold to get you to think if that many people bought them they must be terrific and I should snap them up. The only word I can think of is...SILLY. 

Respected Contributor

Please don't buy them if you have a tummy....did you see them on Jackie?

Oh my, this morning they just poof out, I don't know how to explain it other than I think with her hands in the pocket and one of her legs out, they look flat.

Jayne had a white tank or something holding the pants in so you didn't see that but they are not flattering at all.

The elastic band with a zipper is not for crop pants, these are a fashion miss.

Trusted Contributor

I'm short and on the small side, no butt, I would be annoyed to have to adjust them every time I stood up or got out of a car. 

Regular Contributor

Her hairstyle.... it's got to go.

Super Contributor

I will buy them if Carolyn looks good in them. I'm shaped like her and Leah. I'm thinking they won't be on air today.....??

Respected Contributor

Well.......a lot of hate out there, but I'm giving them a try.  I'm 5'4" and keep my weight between 115 & 120, so I bought the khaki green in the petite.......the length worries me a little, but I didn't want them hitting my ankle bone.  I don't want a wardrobe of them, but I thought one pair might update my look and I've got lots of different shoes that will work with them.......just hope they don't pill.

Contributor

A couple of weeks ago it was that hideous boxy Logo shirt with the ruffle at the hip. Now it's these ridiculous pants! Is QVC trying to make people laugh at us? Wear that hideous top with these pants together and your Wal-Mart clothes look chic in comparison! They need to start adding some class to their clothing line or I'm not even going to check what their TSP anymore.

Respected Contributor

I think they are tight through the hips, even on the slim women.  You can see it pulling.  Blah.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Trusted Contributor

@dex wrote:

@CoG Maybe Lisa shops at TJ max because I have a pair of those from a couple of years ago that are still waiting for me to wear.I like the zippers in hers as that would make the pant more comfortable.Mine grab at the calf and remind me with every step that they are silly and uncomfortable.i think now would be the time for me to donate that mistake and hope that they Please someone out there.

@dex I hear you.  Can't wait to see how Jane handles this one.  Always the team player, she'll have to put on a very long tunic and a very sweet smile.   Her usual cropped jacket would be most unfortunate.

Esteemed Contributor

Lisa's have been tweaked. Compare how they fit to the others; they've been taken in and streamlined.

I do not understand this.

It appears she has hers pulled down from the normal waist because you are correct, her's come down.  I watched very intently and it does appear she has pulled hers down and the top covers it.