Trusted Contributor

Anyone ordering the indoor/outdoor power scrubber?

Looks interesting and I'm thinking about it. 

Regular Contributor

Re: Anyone ordering the indoor/outdoor power scrubber?

[ Edited ]

Thinking about it. There are many reviews. More positive than negative, but I am concerned about some of the issues in the low reviews.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

If it worked, it would be tempting.  The previous model doesn't have stellar reviews.  There are other powered brushes on line with better reviews.  I also don't have faith that QVC will keep replacement brushes in stock.  You can also look at reviews for this brush on line by looking for Quickie Power Scrubber.  Some people have said they can't find replacement brushes.

Valued Contributor

I bought the first one and I was not impressed.  The brushes jumped around and really did not clean the way they showed it today.  Maybe this one is better.  I ended up cleaning the old fashioned way, on my knees. Woman Frustrated You could always return. 

Honored Contributor

I have the prevvious model and it works great for cleaning our shower and keeping the curtain liner clean as well as the area under the radiator in the bathroom and all the nooks and crannies in our small bathroom.  So easy to use daily.  I guess if you let the soap scum and mildew go it might not do well but used daily or every other day it's great!!  I am getting this one also so I can have one for our vacation cottage.  

Honored Contributor

I have a similar one that I bought several months ago, probably from Amazon.  I'm a senior citizen and it works well for me to scrub the fibeglass floor in my shower, as well as to clean the tile floor.  So far, so good, with mine.  I don't have all the attachments as shown with the TSV, but then again, I really only needed the one brush head.  I'm pleased thus far.

Honored Contributor

SO CUTE! I'll be rocking the purple year 'round, but DH says I can order it in teal for the summer months.

Never let it be said that DH isn't a REAL ROMANTIC! What a guy!!!!

Frequent Contributor

I love the idea of it but have little doubt that it will have good power and the rechargeable battery will most likely drain too fast to be of any real use.

I remember buying a Black & Decker Power Scrubber back in the day with very high hopes and it did not deliver.  

Honored Contributor

The earlier version of this really doesn't get good reviews, so beware.

One of the biggest complaints seemed to be that it had very little battery life. The next one was that it simply wouldn't recharge any more after a few months use.

I saw a presentation on this line a while back, and they showed scum on a white bathtub. The scrubber wasn't even cutting through the scum. I remember thinking 'who the heck edited this piece of video, and decided to show it on air during the presentation?'

There just doesn't seem to be any way this would have enough power to really scrub something clean. 

All the 'messes' that Q manufactures for their demos are nothing like the real ones we face at home. And the amount of work to make most of their cleaning appliances effective are understated.

I'm guessing that this is going to sell well, then be a big disappointment with many bad reviews and lots of returns.

Sadly, I could use something like this if it were indeed strong and effective.

Respected Contributor

I bought the a black and decker model a couple of months ago , before I noticed that QVC sold this. They are similar .  I love it! The B&D one has less attachments . It extends though and reaches into the tub. One bathroom has a fiberglass tub/enclosure that I have always had difficulty getting clean as I liked --this thing does it!

It solves my dilemma of taking a relaxing bath with oils and soaks that always left the tub slick so needing to get on my hands and knees afterwards to scrub/cleanse so it wouldn't be slippery-- which 'undone' the relaxation of the soak! With this thing I just use it with the extension then rinse out.   

I also used it to clean the dish drainer board that I had difficulty ridding of calcium build up without a hand scrubbing process and it was 'easy-peasy'compared to hand scrubbing.

I have found it is always best to remember to do the first time charging recommended before using even though anxious to try .

I love mine and the Q's looks very similar.