Occasional Contributor

Any info on Vitamix tsv on Aug. 21?

Does anyone know which Vitamix will be the tsv for Aug. 21?

Respected Contributor

Re: Any info on Vitamix tsv on Aug. 21?

Inside Q says Vitamix 6300 64 oz. programmable variable speed blender.  No pictures or other information. 

Occasional Contributor

Thanks!

Valued Contributor

gRe: Any info on Vitamix tsv on Aug. 21?

you can get a better deal elsewhere? go to vitamix.com and find a rebrusihed model and they have payment plans. I got mine through someone who sells them and got a real deal better than qvc gave me. check other places they are cheaper?

Respected Contributor

Re: gRe: Any info on Vitamix tsv on Aug. 21?

True--you can get a refurbished 5200 on a number of sites for maybe $100 less. 

But it's not the same model. 

They all are good--but this is a 6300 so is very current. I only wish they'd bundled a decently priced dry jar with it. But the dry jar is available here and there for thirty percent less than the price going here, so it's not hard to find one if you need it.

This is a decent price and I'm looking forward to getting it. I can't wait to make soups and ice creams that won't add fat to my diet. 

Valued Contributor

true but you can do better? I bought mine for over a 100 dollars less and got the dry jar with it for free from a person that sells them all the time? look elswhere? I was not looking elshwere but she told me she would beat the price and she did. glad I went to her.

Honored Contributor

Not for nothing but I've had my ninja pulse for more than 5 years and I use it daily for my iced coffee. I'm just saying.... yes I'm grinding ice daily in a $69 blender! So much for replacing them every year huh?
Respected Contributor

What would be more helpful is info on how long ago and where. Because just saying "you can get it for less" isn't helpful exactly. I'm sure you are right--but a quick search online for refurbs and new and I didn't see a better price on THIS model than QVC at this time.

Valued Contributor

bought mine from a lady I meet through a facebook group she run and she also sells them. she also has a blog.   the group is vitamix enthusim on facebook check it out.

Trusted Contributor

@Campion wrote:

True--you can get a refurbished 5200 on a number of sites for maybe $100 less. 

But it's not the same model. 

They all are good--but this is a 6300 so is very current. I only wish they'd bundled a decently priced dry jar with it. But the dry jar is available here and there for thirty percent less than the price going here, so it's not hard to find one if you need it.

This is a decent price and I'm looking forward to getting it. I can't wait to make soups and ice creams that won't add fat to my diet. 

$445.99 refurbished on Amazon for the 6300.  This is a better deal.