Esteemed Contributor

Re: Another Computer? Really?

If I were in the market for a computer, t.v, or electronic device --- I'd head to a local store --- compare prices, learn about the differences, etc. It's always good to read about the products on-line ---- so u have lots of information beforehand.

Honored Contributor

On 8/18/2014 nutmeg3 said:
On 8/18/2014 kivah said:

...and every time they show a computer, tv, or any device ----- "this one is the best"""""

Would you buy a product that was not the best?

What the OP is saying is that you have to "eeny, meenie, mity, mo" to get the "this one is the best" product since they all are. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

dupl

Honored Contributor

On 8/19/2014 kivah said:

If I were in the market for a computer, t.v, or electronic device --- I'd head to a local store --- compare prices, learn about the differences, etc. It's always good to read about the products on-line ---- so u have lots of information beforehand.

It's what I do too. Especially when it comes to QVC S&H & taxes which I always tack on to the price = REAL PRICE!

Once I make my decision, I compare QVC price+S&H to the local stores prices. Most times my local store wins. Even when QVC has free S&H. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif