Trusted Contributor

Does this make any one gassy, or there stomach feel like you swallowed pop rocks?

I have tried many meal replacement bars and shakes in the past, many leaving very gassy ( and that is not good unless you live in a bubble){#emotions_dlg.scared}

Regular Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman Secure Shake

Does anyone have good suggestions for meal replacement shakes? Thanks

New Contributor

I buy this TS every year. I have no issues with stomach problems with it.
New Contributor

I buy this TS every year. I have no issues with stomach problems with it.
Respected Contributor

I ordered the combination pack. Would love to hear others who have used this. I currently use Isagenix and love their shakes but would like to try others and this is a good price.
Respected Contributor

It is sweetened with acesulfame potassium. For me, that is ample reason not to buy it. NONE of the so-called "safe" artificial sweeteners are without side effects. If you want to lose weight, change your behavior.

1. Start moving more.

2. Buy a pedometer (they are out there, from cheap to ultra-expensive).

3. Get yourself an account on myfitnesspal.com or the disgraced cyclist's sponsored website (can't think of his name or the website's name right now).

4. Set your desired grams of carbohydrate on your chosen nutrition tracking website to no more than forty percent of your daily intake.

5. Set your suggested calorie intake to a weight loss of no more than 0.5 lbs. per week.

6. Walk at least 10,000 steps every day and follow your eating plan.

You and your internal organs will be a whole lot better off, both in the short run and the long run.

Honored Contributor

I use this as a basis for smoothies, adding some yogurt, frozen fruit and ice. My favorite for this purpose is the piña colada flavor. I've been eating this for years and never had any side-effects.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment