QVC Community

All Day Q&A with the Laura Geller Team on 8/28!

[ Edited ]

Post your questions here about the Today’s Special Value featuring the Laura Geller Italian Garden Collection!

LG.JPG

Respected Contributor

Interesting.  First the Mods are starting conversations and now the vendors are doing the same.  I don't remember this happening before.

Trusted Contributor

Hi Laura,  Recently saw the pictures that you posted on QVC.  Looks as if everyone had a great time at your "celebration".

Honored Contributor

I think this may be something new it's being added in conjunction with selected TSV offerings.

Last month Vionic had a TSV offering. Liam and Steve from Vionic were answering our questions all day long. It was really informative and they answered every single last question very thoroughly. I got my questions answered and I learned a lot more about their line from the answers they gave to other people's questions.

I think this is a great new idea that QVC has come up with!!! It provides an opportunity to learn more about the products we like or are thinking of trying!!!

-- bebe Smiley Happy

QVC Community

@bebe777 wrote:

I think this may be something new it's being added in conjunction with selected TSV offerings.

Last month Vionic had a TSV offering. Liam and Steve from Vionic were answering our questions all day long. It was really informative and they answered every single last question very thoroughly. I got my questions answered and I learned a lot more about their line from the answers they gave to other people's questions.

I think this is a great new idea that QVC has come up with!!! It provides an opportunity to learn more about the products we like or are thinking of trying!!!

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 We're excited to chat on Friday! Smiley Happy -The Laura Geller Beauty Team 

Re: All Day Q&A with the Laura Geller Team on 8/28!

Hello!.             I was wondering if the Forest Green, and the Vanilla in the eye shadow palette Autumn Leave, are matte like theMatte Bark shade is. I know the bronze is a mettalic or shimmer, but the rest of the shades look matte,. I am hoping they are mattes.

QVC Community

@MichelleBaltierra wrote:

Hello!.             I was wondering if the Forest Green, and the Vanilla in the eye shadow palette Autumn Leave, are matte like theMatte Bark shade is. I know the bronze is a mettalic or shimmer, but the rest of the shades look matte,. I am hoping they are mattes.

Hi @MichelleBaltierra!

Thank you for tuning in!! Both Forest Green and Vanilla do have a very slight shimmer in them and look beautiful with all complexions. Hope you're enjoying our show with Laura and Amy.

Laura Geller Beauty Team Heart

Occasional Contributor

I currenty wear Covergirl Classic Ivory , which color should I go with for the TSV

QVC Community

@Smallory wrote:

I currenty wear Covergirl Classic Ivory , which color should I go with for the TSV

Hi @Smallory!

Thank you for tuning in with us! You should definitely go with Porcelain for the TSV, it gives a beautiful complexion. We hope you love the whole Italian Garden set!

Laura Geller Beauty Team Heart

Contributor

HI!

The TSV looks great!

I was wondering are your products made in U.S.A? If not, what country?

Thanks so much.