QVC Community

All Day Q&A with the Laura Geller Team on 12/16

[ Edited ]

LG tsv 12-16-16 a.PNG

The Laura Geller team is excited to come back and chat with you! Please feel free to start asking question and we will be here and happy to help!

-Laura Geller

Honored Contributor

Re: All Day Q&A with the Laura Geller Team on 12/16

Love LG brow marker! Soft charcoal. This week ordered element powder foundation, Looking forward to trying. Reviews outstanding.
Regular Contributor

I have two questions:  (1) Are the pinks warm (yellow-based) or cool (blue-based); and (2) Why does the foundation contain propylene glycol?

Valued Contributor

I am wondering how the new illuminating B&B differs from the original.

Esteemed Contributor

Where's Laura?

I need gluten free make up. Do you know whether this makeup is free from gluten? No wheat, barley, rye, oats . If they do not contain these ingredients, what is the chance of cross contamination? What is your companies policy for declaring these allergens?

QVC Community

@barrel racer wrote:

Where's Laura?

Hello @barrel racer!

Thank you for your question. Laura is on-air now until 11am. And she will be on today throughout the day. We hope you tune in!

Laura Geller Beauty Team

QVC Community

@ELIZA wrote:

I need gluten free make up. Do you know whether this makeup is free from gluten? No wheat, barley, rye, oats . If they do not contain these ingredients, what is the chance of cross contamination? What is your companies policy for declaring these allergens?

Hi @Eliza!

Thank you for your question. From this collection - everything is gluten free except the Eye Dew Cream Shadow Crayon. 

Thank you,

Laura Geller Beauty Team

QVC Community

@ctinaw wrote:

I am wondering how the new illuminating B&B differs from the original.

Hi @ctinaw!

Thank you for your question. The Balance-and-Glow foundation has swirls of soft illumination that make this foundation give your skin a healthy glow. The original B&B is more of a matte formula. We know you'll love this new foundation especially during winter months.

Thank you,

Laura Geller Beauty Team

QVC Community

@RedRedHair wrote:

I have two questions:  (1) Are the pinks warm (yellow-based) or cool (blue-based); and (2) Why does the foundation contain propylene glycol?

Hello @RedRedHair!

Thank you for tuning in! The pinks in this collection are cool based. For the foundation ingredient question: in cosmetics, propylene glycol is used in small amounts to keep products from melting in high heat or from freezing. It also helps active ingredients penetrate skin. In the amounts used in cosmetics, it’s not a concern in the least. The Cosmetic Ingredient Review Board and other groups have analyzed all of the toxicology data and exposure studies concerning topical application of propylene glycol as commonly used in cosmetics products. Their conclusion was that it is safe and does not pose a health risk to consumers. 

Thank you,

Laura Geller Beauty Team