QVC Community

All Day Q & A with the Laura Geller Team Today - Jan. 4th!

[ Edited ]

Laura Geller tsv photo 1-3-16.JPGWe are excited to be back!

Occasional Visitor

Re: All Day Q & A with the Laura Geller Team coming Jan. 4th!

Is the eyelash primer waterproof? Can it be worn alone?
New Contributor

I would like to order right away, but I do not know what color to order.  Except for the lightest color offered, all the other choices look too dark for me.  I usually order "light" in the baked elements, but the light as shown on the website looks way too dark.  Please advise me on the color choices.  Thanks so much!

QVC Community

Hello @widach!

Thank you for tuning in! The Primer is not waterproof and it can definitely be worn alone as it lenghtens and builds the lashes coating with color as well. We absolutely love it!

Enjoy!

Thank you,

The Laura Geller Beauty Team Heart

Occasional Contributor

I have dry, mature skin, should I use this foundation or stick with the balance and brighten illumination.  I want to have a luminous look to my face to blur the lines.   Thank you love Laura Geller products.  

QVC Community

@love quality for cheap wrote:

I would like to order right away, but I do not know what color to order.  Except for the lightest color offered, all the other choices look too dark for me.  I usually order "light" in the baked elements, but the light as shown on the website looks way too dark.  Please advise me on the color choices.  Thanks so much!

Hi @love quality for cheap!

Thank you for tuning in with us!

Great question - we would suggest starting with Fair it's light but not too pale. If that ends up being too dark, the return policy is very generous and offers very easy exchanges. We know you will love this new versatile foundation.

Thank you!

QVC Community

Hello @Bellamarie!
Thank you for watching us! This foundation is very breathable, lightweight and flexible yet provides even coverage. It has antural ingredients such as White Tea and can be used both dry and wet for luminous finish. We truly love and are proud of this innovative foundation and we know you will love it.

Thank you!

@Bellamarie wrote:

I have dry, mature skin, should I use this foundation or stick with the balance and brighten illumination.  I want to have a luminous look to my face to blur the lines.   Thank you love Laura Geller products.  

Frequent Contributor

Hello!
Question: I'm a die-hard Balance & Brighten user but would like to try the new TSV foundation. Can it be applied with a brush rather than the sponge? I don't need full coverage just some evening out.
Thank you!
Respected Contributor

I understand the new foundation is full coverage and can be used wet or dry but can you explain further how it differs from Balance and Brighten and Baked Elements?  Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am also a Balance and Brighten girl.  I would be interested in trying the new foundation because of the claim it is full coverage.  Would I use the same color that I wear in Balance and Brighten?

Please have the models hold up the contact next to their face when they are demonstrating the colors.  Believe it or not, it helps to be able to see the product in the compact and not having it spread on someones hand.  If you decide to do this, please do it throughout the day. I plan to head to bed now, but will be tuning in during the day.  It will be a big help!

Thanks in advance.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!