QVC Community

All Day Q&A and live chat from 1 – 2pm ET on 8/27!

[ Edited ]

Post your questions here about the Today’s Special Value featuring the Judith Ripka sterling rolo link bracelet! Make sure to log back in from 1-2pm ET to chat with the Judith Ripka Team live!

JudithRipka.JPG

Respected Contributor

What?  First Laura Geller and now Judith.  What's going on here?  I don't want to "chat" with them.  I want to chat with you guys, you're more fun.

QVC Community

@Winkk wrote:

What?  First Laura Geller and now Judith.  What's going on here?  I don't want to "chat" with them.  I want to chat with you guys, you're more fun.

@Winkk  Hi Winkk!  You can still chat with one another - we're just hoping we can add to the conversation if you have any specific questions!  Please look for this forum thread to go live on our TSV day!

Honored Contributor

I think this may be something new it's being added in conjunction with selected TSV offerings.

Last month Vionic had a TSV offering. Liam and Steve from Vionic were answering our questions all day long. It was really informative and they answered every single last question very thoroughly. I got my questions answered and I learned a lot more about their line from the answers they gave to other people's questions.

I think this is a great new idea that QVC has come up with!!! It provides an opportunity to learn more about the products we like or are thinking of trying!!!

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Agree it's odd - chat with the vendors?    Why?   Are their sales figures down and just trying to stir up our interest?   I've never purchased a JR item and only a couple of things over the decades from LG.

(this won't change my buying habits)

Respected Contributor

The chat board is becoming a marketing tool.

Valued Contributor

Re: All Day Q&A and live chat from 1 – 2pm ET on 8/27!

Hi, Judith!

I have already purchased the TSV and the coordinating 18" Verona necklace. 

Since I have been retired I love charm bracelets more than ever. I have a wide variety of your older charms but I was wondering if you would consider  offering this particular charm style with a lobster claw to add to the bracelet. I love the size, the detail on the edge and the lettering. 

I got my first initial "F" but I would love to add the "B" for my last name and then initials of my family. It would be an all initial heart bracelet if I wanted to wear it that way that day. 

Please say YES...QVC buyers!!

Looking forward to watching the shows. 

All the best,

Fran of the Atlanta Ripkanistas

QVC Community

@Beach Baby 1 wrote:

Hi, Judith!

I have already purchased the TSV and the coordinating 18" Verona necklace. 

Since I have been retired I love charm bracelets more than ever. I have a wide variety of your older charms but I was wondering if you would consider  offering this particular charm style with a lobster claw to add to the bracelet. I love the size, the detail on the edge and the lettering. 

I got my first initial "F" but I would love to add the "B" for my last name and then initials of my family. It would be an all initial heart bracelet if I wanted to wear it that way that day. 

Please say YES...QVC buyers!!

Looking forward to watching the shows. 

All the best,

Fran of the Atlanta Ripkanistas

Thanks for your suggestion @Beach Baby 1, that sounds stunning!  I will pass your request on to our buying team.  In the meantime, we have a gorgeous gemstone initial and a textured initial enhancer which will both look fabulous on your TSV bracelet available online right now.  

QVC Community

Hi Everyone!  I am here and ready to chat with you all!  Would love to hear all about what you are loving today, and can answer any questions you may have.

Trusted Contributor

Hi Judith, Beth and Ripka Team, 

Today's TSV bracelet is a classic piece.  It blends in well other Ripka pieces.

I was wondering if you have plans to bring back some other, older, classic pieces that were popular years ago.  You have brought back a few vintage pieces from time to time.

Kathy

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~