Honored Contributor

@StraytoStay wrote:

Funny about the talk of the purple color, my husband asked me why I didn't pick that one! I said it would not match anything. He liked the blue also. Maybe I'll get him a purple weed plucker sold here, but read they don't get the entire root. Too bad.

I had to laugh at the weed plucker I saw demonstrated.  Not sure if it's the same one or not.  But, the demo they used like bagged dirt.  I have heavy clay, so it was just a joke.  I have a hand tool I use to try to get the entire root out.  Even then, I'm not always successful.  

Super Contributor

I was wondering if the crisper tray and my regular convection oven would work just as good? They're the ones that sit on cookie sheets.

I loved the green color of the TSV but  I didn't order. I had to try hard to resist. 

Honored Contributor

@dimin wrote:

I was wondering if the crisper tray and my regular convection oven would work just as good? They're the ones that sit on cookie sheets.

I loved the green color of the TSV but  I didn't order. I had to try hard to resist. 

I think it would depend on how picky you are about the crispness of your food.  The reason the Air Fryers work so well is they are able to concentrate all that air flow in a smaller area.  To do that in a regular convection oven would require a lot of power.  As it is, a lot of people especially in older homes, have to be careful about where they plug theirs in (or not sharing the plug) because they tend to overload the circuit breakers.  The other advantage is the quick preheat and they don't heat up the kitchen.  

Super Contributor

I'm very pleased with the first CE fryer I purchased. It's small, yes, but plenty large enough for me since I live alone now. 

Only thing I'm not happy about is the warranty! I think they could have made that for one year!

Respected Contributor

@IMissSuperPoke  My favorite color is green, so I did my kitchen backsplash in a soft green.  Most of my appliances are white, but I had bought my air fryer in a rich purple and it looked great in my kitchen.  I also have red accents, and a few other colors and since my cabinets are white, everything blends together really well.

If you look in nature, you will always find green and all the other colors mix in well.

Valued Contributor

Thanks @CLEM that's true. I did like the green, but if it wasn't right, I'd have bought a pretty color. My kitchen isn't all that coordinated since we just painted it last year so I wanted to get more to go with it. Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor
I bought it and white I thought it looked sharp in that color . So crazy I got it yesterday such fast shipping and I used it today and it worked really well really like it. I cannot wait to try fried chicken in it Robin