Honored Contributor

Re: Aimee's crossbody 2/13

[ Edited ]

I like it but it's still a little big for me. I don't wear crossbody bags as I cannot stand anything around my neck.

I wish they would talk about how adjustable the strap is or not? They said it's adjustable but how much? I want to adjust the strap so I can carry on my shoulder.

The host just said up or down 2" which is not enough.

I always lean toward the size of crossbody bags but hate that you cannot adjust the straps shorter. They are missing out on sales by not doing this.

Honored Contributor

I need a new black crossbody.  Although I love the multi-snake, too.  Actually, I like all of the colors, even the light gold.  This TSV AK size is perfect for me.  Not too small, not too large.  'Just right', and they said that it's fairly lightweight, too. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Regular Contributor

The multi snake is very appealing to me, but I do not need yet another bag.  I think the Q made a marketing mistake by not including the matching card case with the TSV.   

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

I like it but it's still a little big for me. I don't wear crossbody bags as I cannot stand anything around my neck.

I wish they would talk about how adjustable the strap is or not? They said it's adjustable but how much? I want to adjust the strap so I can carry on my shoulder.

The host just said up or down 2" which is not enough.

I always lean toward the size of crossbody bags but hate that you cannot adjust the straps shorter. They are missing out on sales by not doing this.

It looks like the bag is on it's way to selling out.

Esteemed Contributor

I thought the colors were pretty but when Katie showed them at Midnight they looked bulky. I thought a crossbody was smaller. It did not appeal to me when I saw it on TV. It looked good in the Insider but not when it was displayed. Also, I found Macy's had a sale on many of their top name brands and were less expensive plus free shipping. The bag is $142.00 when you include shipping and handling plus tax.  The Q has limited their designers and has lost a lot of appeal.

Honored Contributor

@violann wrote:

@libbyannE wrote:

Sorry, but that bag is just plain ugly. Very cheap looking. 

As usual the term "looks cheap" is totally meaningless.

I like the look very much but it's a little too small for my purposes, I think.

@violann  As is the term "plain ugly". 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I love the multi.  If it had a slip pocket on the back rather than a zip pocket I'd be very tempted.  I like a slip pocket for my phone.  The zipper doesn't work for me.  I saved money!

Valued Contributor

@Sassealassea wrote:

The multi snake is very appealing to me, but I do not need yet another bag.  I think the Q made a marketing mistake by not including the matching card case with the TSV.   

If the matching card case were included I would not have had any second thoughts about ordering. A big mistake I see is not putting free shipping on all TSV's. When the price difference between a TSV and the featured price the very next day is only $5 more with the same discounted s&h, it makes me feel we are being nickeled and dimed on the shipping and devalues the TSV for me. If there is only going to be a $5 difference, then I would rather wait for the reviews to come in. 

Trusted Contributor

I am a cross body bag person and I love Aimee's bags. I purchased her first Denim Leather Hobo that she presented, and it is my go to bag. Light weight, looks exspenisive. Organization galore and the leather is so soft and looks like Denim only its leather. I get compliments on it, all the time. 

I love the TSV and am in need of a black crossbody. It's about the only color I don't have in a cross body, so I ordered it. I have a few of her bags and I think my favorite thing about them, is that they are not heavy. Out of all my bags, hers are the ones I seem to grab. Like I said, if you want organization in a bag, her bags are it.

Valued Contributor

I love it and purchased the snake print. I can't wait to get it. To me, it is the perfect size.