Valued Contributor

I didn't want to take a chance and got a terrific sale price on a Dooney at Macys so I did get my spring bag fix!

(I do like that denim leather TSV but know the quality on the Dooney will be fullproof)

Honored Contributor

I don't know what is up with me but I haven't seen a must have bag for a long time.There is nothing really new and different from bags I already own.

Super Contributor

Her name emblazoned across the front was a big turn off to me. Ye9, I can get a leather crossbody for much less at TJ Maxx.

Honored Contributor

@Theresa1121 wrote:

I didn't want to take a chance and got a terrific sale price on a Dooney at Macys so I did get my spring bag fix!

(I do like that denim leather TSV but know the quality on the Dooney will be fullproof)

saw a pine green zipzip yesterday at Macys for 40% off if it was a different color I would have considered buying, I love that shape bag,

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@silver fox wrote:

I like it and I think the price is a good value.   Does anyone know it the light denim is blue or a lightish tealy green color ?  It looks blue on line but on my TV it looks tealy green.

@silver fox  It's a light blue,  like washed denim. 

@Kachina624Thank you so much ( in both places )  for answering my question.  Guess it's time to adjust the color on my TV,   LOL 

Honored Contributor

I like the multi but I don't like her name on the front of it.  I also like the gunmetal hardware but not enough to buy.  I got a great deal on a Patricia Nash bag at Macys that's multi color.

Occasional Contributor

The price is high but even more surprising is how high the original shipping charge ($10.47) is even when it is reduced to $7.00. If it is such a high priced TSV it should have no shipping charged at all.

Honored Contributor

@libbyannE wrote:

Sorry, but that bag is just plain ugly. Very cheap looking. 

As usual the term "looks cheap" is totally meaningless.

I like the look very much but it's a little too small for my purposes, I think.

Honored Contributor

I've not seen a presentation of it but seeing it during the promo, I thought the shape of it was good as was the size.  I don't care for the name across the front and I'm not a crossbody bag person. 

Honored Contributor

It's great leather, soft and malleable and obviously well made.  I think the price is good.  My problem with it is the size.  It's huge for a cross body.  I do want a cross body for running around this spring and summer but not one that's as big a big tote bag.