Honored Contributor

Not impressed.  First of all the price is too high for a TSV.  I recently purchased a Kate Spade on sale (all pebble leather) for under $100 crossbody.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Aimee's crossbody 2/13

[ Edited ]

Re Its pretty sizable for a cross-body.   Not a little stingy wallet-on-a-string thing.   I have a bag made of her denim leather and its remarkable how much it looks and feels like denim but it's leather.   It's very soft and pliable.   I have several of her bags and really enjoy them. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I like it and I think the price is a good value.   Does anyone know it the light denim is blue or a lightish tealy green color ?  It looks blue on line but on my TV it looks tealy green.

Respected Contributor

Sorry, but that bag is just plain ugly. Very cheap looking. 

Honored Contributor

@libbyannE wrote:

Sorry, but that bag is just plain ugly. Very cheap looking. 

Thought the same. Makes me appreciate vintage 2002 TIG cross body. Have yet to find another with style function. Love it so!!💓

Honored Contributor

@silver fox wrote:

I like it and I think the price is a good value.   Does anyone know it the light denim is blue or a lightish tealy green color ?  It looks blue on line but on my TV it looks tealy green.

@silver fox  It's a light blue,  like washed denim. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I need a new spring bag and never had one of her bags. I like to read reviews but now feel a bit discouraged. I was liking a Dooney pebble leather cross body which I felt would be my next bag but the softness of this is very appealing. The price point seems good.

The functionality of the bag looks great and love that denim. I think I will just give it a try and I have a feeling I may just love it. Hoping to hear from someone who actually has it.

Respected Contributor

I like the colors and that finally we get a lightweight bag choice.  But Without a top zip for security, no thanks.  Price is high and so is shipping.  But enjoy if you purchase !  

Respected Contributor

I've ordered three of her bags and sent each one back due to construction defects; mainly zipper issues. 

Honored Contributor

I think it's cute.  I like the multi one.  I'm not buying though. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"