New Contributor

Does anybody know if this product will be a today's special value anytime soon?

Honored Contributor

Just looked in the Jan & Feb Insider & don't see a Pilates TSV sorry.

Valued Contributor

I have purchased several reformers over the years.  I upgraded a couple of times.  The newer ones do not appear to as sturdy and heavy as the earlier ones. Stamina Products has been very good to me.  The track fractured on about two years ago fractured and they replaced it.  It was about a year old.  Last year the track fractured again and I replaced it through Stamina with a discount.  There is supposed to be an anniversary edition in February according to Stamina.  Nonetheless I love ❤️ my Aero Pilates reformers.  I have a 5 cord and it is good.  The four cord bed was too short for me. 

Regular Contributor

I have a 4 band with the stand for sale

New Contributor

thanks for checking for me Smiley Happy

New Contributor

thanks roni1 for sharing your experiences with me Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I have a 5-band Pilates Reformer with the platform and can't unload it.  Wish I never bought it.

Valued Contributor

I had a 4 band one with a stand that I finally sold for $200 a few years ago. I liked the Total Gym better. 

Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I have a 5-band Pilates Reformer with the platform and can't unload it.  Wish I never bought it.

I'm with you.  I really wanted this but I hardly use it these days.  I don't like getting down on the floor to use this and the cd with it really stinks.  

If you want it, be aware that is is heavy and huge.  Mine stays out all the time.  I think I would rather have the total gym too.  I admit, I don't have much success with most of the workout machines I've bought, with the exception of my treadmill which i love.  

Wish I could unload my spinner bike.  

Honored Contributor

I love mine, I've had the five cord machine for two years. I've lost over 60 pounds and I still love using it. Mine stays set up and I did end up buying the stand. I have nothing but praise for it. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval