Super Contributor

Re: ANYONE ORDER THE TSV SNOWJOE TELESCOPING SNOWBLOWER?

My son gave me one, without the lights,  2 years ago and I love it.  It makes cleaning the car and/or SUV so much easier.  It's especially good with the heavy wet snow.

Grow old my body but stay young my heart
Esteemed Contributor

I bought two of them. One for myself and one for my son. We all leave our cars outside. I live in Colorado and trying to get the snow off my car is not easy because I am short. This is the first year I have experienced snow because I moved from CA to be near my son and grandchildren. I can say I am not crazy about the snow but I think this item will be very useful to me.

Esteemed Contributor

The one I saw on the Walmart website was $14.99 and if you did not spend $50.00 they charged you shipping and handling. I think QVC has a better deal. The other one on the website was $45.99 for two plus shipping and handling. It did not include the light.  I think this TSV is a good deal.

Respected Contributor

I ordered one in purple for me.  Especially now, in many cities and towns, they will pull you over and give you a ticket if you have snow on the top of your roof.  I have a mini-SUV, and it's very hard to get all the snow off the roof, so for me this will make it much easier.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Super Contributor

Am thinking of getting at Walmart..... Just an important question.. Is the handle hard to adjust... Read some reviews and said you need some strength to adjust it.

My husband and i may have some trouble with opening it to adjust to right height? I am short barely 5ft,he is about 5ft 7. He isover 80. i am over 77.

Important to know this? Hope you see my reply to your post....

Just to add they do have it avaiible at my local store... Plan to be there tomorrow....

Will be anxious to see your reply.....

lovestodanceWoman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

I just received mine and have it packed up to go back.  I couldn't get the compartment where the batteries goes open and my DH couldn't do it either.  What a joke this is. 

Respected Contributor

I'll have to get mine to see what I think.   It's hanging out in SC right now.

In the video it looked easy enough, possibly the first couple times might be harder because of a new gasket?  I'll keep mine no matter what.   By the time you pay the shipping back it will be the same price as the non lighted ones.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Respected Contributor

@Pecky  There is definately something wrong with the battery lid.  After I finally got mine off I looked at the lid and 2 halves are glued together and the threads don't match up.I'm keeping it anyway.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*