Regular Contributor

Re: 9/2 TSV CWonder Quilted Barn Jacket

I like it. I like the length, the lining, the cut, and that currant jam color. I think it's too pricey for an all-polyester jacket, so I will continue my search for an awesome barn jacket.
Esteemed Contributor

I really like this barn jacket and I think the price is good. SG has a TSV vest coming up and it is the same price. The lining is really cute.

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette   I looked at the pumpkin too, so I really hope you like this one when it arrives.  I'll be switching my purse over really soon to a new really nice orange leather tote from Joy Mangano (hsn).  Liked it so much that I bought an equally great kelly green that's just a tad darker than kelly. They were a today's special, great price for leather and each has it's own wristlet, very cute.

So back to the barn jacket, I do like it, I have a brown one, like the color but hate the fabric. Though, I probably won't be getting this one.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD  All spring and summer I seem to have been in my "green" mode!  For the fall, it's all (or most) things orange!!!!  Hope I like it!

Honored Contributor

It's a pass for me as I am not a barn jacket fan. 

Esteemed Contributor

Looks kind of stiff to me,  don't think I'm interested

Esteemed Contributor

After looking at the jacket, I do not care for the look. I think I had something like these when I was in my 40's. That was 28 years ago. It looks inexpensive. I noticed the shipping and handling has been increased to $5.00 instead of $3.00. Yet, they are still keeping their policy of not crediting the s&h charges. I think you could find something like this in the B&M stores.

Trusted Contributor

The vendor / rep looked like he either got caught in the rain or borrowed Pee Wee Herman's clothes.    High water pants and a jacket that was way too small.  

Esteemed Contributor

Not for me.

It looks like a Mao jacket - from the era of Mao Te Tsung - Chinese jackets with quilting except they were all one color. 

It is not quality either. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Esteemed Contributor

I ordered it in the black.  I need a light weight jacket to wear when running errands and just out and about in the months (October and April) when you need a lightweight jacket.